Ultimate Apocalypse is a mod for Dawn of War Soulstorm, which aims to create the most diverse possible unit and faction selection within the confines of the original DOW engine. We strive to create the most engaging and balanced Warhammer 40,000 game that we can, without sacrificing the fun factor. From hordes of Orks to the towering Titans, you can always find a new way to play UA. We invite all of you to join us on our Discord server to keep up with the development of the mod!

Forum Thread
Dawn of War 3 - Ermahgerd!!! (Games : Dawn of War : Mods : Ultimate Apocalypse Mod (DOW SS) : Forum : Fan Thread : Dawn of War 3 - Ermahgerd!!!) Locked
Thread Options
May 3 2016 Anchor

Dawnofwar.com

Here's hoping it's much more akin to DoW 1 than 2 - and hopefully as massive scale as Ultimate Apocalypse, if not then moddable pls!

May 4 2016 Anchor

Hopefully its like Dow1 and not the chest high wall RTS that Dow 2 was.

I just hope the UA team will still finish the one for SS.

Jul 6 2016 Anchor

My biggest potential issue with dow 3 will be the art style, particularly how large heroes are, amd how stupid it looks in scale, lack of unit variety, and that it might be be dlc'd to death. I'm also potentially upset that there probably won't be the Adepta Sororitas.

Other than that im really excited for it.

Jul 6 2016 Anchor
jntaccnt414 wrote:

My biggest potential issue with dow 3 will be the art style, particularly how large heroes are, amd how stupid it looks in scale, lack of unit variety, and that it might be be dlc'd to death. I'm also potentially upset that there probably won't be the Adepta Sororitas.

Other than that im really excited for it.

Well all we saw was the showroom alpha. So a few scenes does not a game make.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.