KiraImmortal proudly presents:
Jedi Knight JA - Ultimate Academy mod
This mod features:
- 10-14 hours of gameplay, depending on your skills.
- 50 new modified conversion maps.
- The best weapon, effect and sounds mods by other authors now together.
- Musics from the first three Star Wars movies.
- A modification of the famous Jedi Outcast mod, the Remnant Rocket Train! It's made in a more modern, Ultimate Academy way. Original idea by Rod MacLeod.
- Many bonus maps, for example a bastion defence, where you can't fall because you die, you have to push back everyone who tries to take your place up there!
- New hud designs, new loading screens for every map.
and more... details in readme ;)
- Rancor Arena map (2012)
- Water Metropolis map (2012)
- Final Showdown mappack (2015, 5 maps)
Gameplay videos (in god mode, by luke1618):
It seems that Jedi Academy is the only promising star wars game even nowadays that has the most modding capability for both lightsaber and gunning combat. So i finally started a real map in the GTK radiant, which is soon to be released.
Obscure Garrison SP map
After that i plan to do another campaign in the clone wars era with Anakin Skywalker as the protagonist, and another third mod from Kyle Katarn's older days.
Then my probably final project will be a huge mod based on Prince of Persia Warrior Within with new models, textures and gameplay.
These are my plans for now, keep playing this mod whenever you feel like :) Even that the project is in final form, i'll try to help if anyone has problems. Cheers!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.