Features of Ultima IX: Redemption (will be updated from time to time - new features marked italic):
Ultima IX Redemption is not simply a remake of the original Ultima IX Ascension but a complete new game.
We use mostly new models and textures and use the last resources of the MW engine. So you can be sure to have up to date viduals (as far as possible with this engine). You will also have music in the spirit of original music scores. But most important you will get a true deep immersive story with 2 different endings. We also try to make the world as interactive as possible. Some of the features are:
- NPCs have their schedules (go home at night or in a tavern,go fishing, etc…)
- NPCs are no dull nobodies but have their own story with their individual needs
- master intelligent quests where you have to use all your skills (not only fighting)
- possibility to kill big monsters with brain instead of a weapon (traps, poison,…)
- Quests that are implemented seamless in the story so you might not even notice that you are doing a quest (quest dont feel like work)
- several ways to solve a problem
- you don’t have to master the dangers alone: the party is back! (up to 3)
- Party members react according to what you do
- travel around in Britannia with your moonstone
- forge your own weapons and armor
- Buy ships and sail freely in the world or build yourself a small boat if you have the skill to do it.
- buy a house in a place you like
- build furniture for your home or just to sell it
- you have to eat, drink and sleep
- you can build your own tent with a fireplace wherever you
want - there you can also cook animals you hunted
- ride horses
- An original storytelling conclusion to the classic series we've loved for twenty years. -Not- a remake of any Ultima.
- Over 350 unique, custom scripted NPC's with extensive Dialogue.
- Non linear. Go anywhere. Follow the main storyline at your own pace and piece it together in your order of choosing.
- Will reference and embrace the lore from U1 to U8, including Savage Empires, Serpent Isle and the Underworlds. Loose ends tie up in mostly subtle ways, some major.
- Play as a male or female Avatar. Name your Avatar. Make him or her look exactly how you imagine him/her to look.
- Branching story paths with multiple endings
- Train up your powers with the Titan of Ether skill, as well as learning to re-master the four schools of Pagan magic.
- Eight different magic skills. Titan of Ether, Tempestry, Necromancy, Sorcery,Theurgistry and the Classic Eight Circle Britannian magic, as well as two more secret, unique schools of magic to master.
- Be Britannia's savior and redeem yourself as the Avatar of the eight virtues, or walk a dark path and serve yourself. 2 different game endings.
- A Britannia map four times the size of UA
- Hundreds of side quests and unique locations in the wilderness to explore at your own leisure away from the main story path.
Go to our homepage: Ultima.cfkasper.de and find it in the "Media" section.
There you will find lots of other stuff, like screenshots, music etc too!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.