Ladies and Gentlemen, this is the Twisted Insurrection job application thread! As most of you know, we have been going for quite a long time now and even though we have been successful so far, we're still stuck in beta. Even though we are progressing well behind the scenes, it never hurts to have some extra helping hands, right?
I have set up this thread so that if you are interested in joining, you can see what jobs are available. Do note however that we won't just take anybody onto the team because we do have some pretty high standards, whilst we want to get the project complete as soon as possible, we'd like the quality to remain high!
- Open Positions: Jobs that we would like people to apply for the most
- Voice Actors - It's time to replace those voices borrowed from other games, we'll be taking on voice actors!
- 2D Artists - Various Jobs for those (well) experienced in Photoshop
- 3D Artists - GDI Structures / Civilian Structures / GloboTech Structures
- Terrain Artists - Upcoming Theaters
- Mappers - Mostly multiplayer mappers are wanted, it never hurts to have more maps
- Considered Positions: You may apply for these jobs, but they are of low priority...
- Voxel Artists - ErastusMercy is doing a great job with voxels, but an extra hand to replace the dated civilian voxels would be nice
- Concept Artist - We currently lack concepts for several GDI structures so an additional concept artist is handy to have
- Closed Positions: We will not be accepting application for any of the following positions.
- INI Coders - There is just simply no need for any more coders, LKO, Crimsonum and I have it all under control
- Beta Testers - Public Beta's are for beta testing, not staff builds
- Local Idiot - We have far too many of these on the team already!
Rather than replying to this thread, I would prefer it if you send me a private message if you would like to apply for one of these jobs instead, but if you have any questions, feel free to post them here. Remember, no matter who you are, don't hesitate to ask about positions, even those that aren't listed here. We'd be very grateful for any additional help, especially that of an expert in their field to help get us out of beta faster.