Version 1.6 Released!! [December 21, 2008] - This version is bug-free and it has gone through its Beta stage.
- Warcraft III Frozen Throne installed in your computer, updated to at least Patch 1.20.
- (Multiplayer LAN/Garena or GG-Game) Internet connection of course.
I have resized the map so that it can accomodate the new battlefield, waygates, mercenary camps and Ancient Temples which are essential for two new game modes. New methods of Hero selection like -ar and -random. Players can now repick Heroes but only once. All bugs from the previous beta have been fixed but it's still in the testing process. New and subtle improvements have been made. I assure you the map is much better now.
In this game, teams choose races and compete against each other, as standard units are generated for each player periodically. Each player chooses and controls a Hero which will lead his army of soldiers. Destroy the enemy fortresses to win.
Things to know about:
Good Luck and Have Fun!
v1.6 - ALPHA
- Fixed all bugs from the previous beta version.
- Simplified the message that appears when a player kills a hero.
- Added a new Race, the Philippine Revolution.
- The Map is much larger. The new expansion consists of Mercenary Camps, Way Gates and Ancient Temples.
- New -repick, -allrandom and -random hero selection.
- Players can be either Ready or Not Ready for duels by typing -drdy or -dnrdy. This prevents abuse of the Duel arena.
- Improved the Hero & Boss Creep tooltips.
- Attack speed and damage of certain Heros are buffed up.
- Fixed a bug where the 1st row in the Multiboard changes into digits when a player kills a Neutral Hostile unit.
- Added two new Game Modes. Quickmode 1 and Quickmode 2.
- Hotkeys are now available for all Boss Creeps.
- The regeneration rate of Town Halls is much higher and has a much wider coverage.
- Heroes no longer cost gold when trained.
- The starting gold for all players has been decreased from 750 to 500.
- Paladin's Divine Shield is now changed to Maul of Strength.
- Priestess of the Moon's Scout is now changed to Cold Arrows.
- Tauren Chieftain's Reincarnation is now changed to Earth Blast.
BETA MAP CHANGELOG
*There aren't much alterations in this version at all, but this version simply fixes some of the most annoying bugs and imbalances in the game prior to the first alpha version, which will be released soon.
- Fixed an arena bug where you can't enter in any arena after you were defeated in a previous arena you have entered.
- The Book of Town Portal now only works for buildings as it was meant to be, which prevents portalling to other units inside arenas and abruptly supporting allies in the fray.
- Greatly reduced the power of Dagohoy's Manaburst Flare (his ability which burns mana).
- Fixed an arena bug where nothing happens in an arena when an illusion-type unit (similar to the Pandaren Doppleganger's illusions) kills the player.
- Added the price of the Book of Town Portal in its tooltip.
*Tropical Assault's Partial Expansion Version (Version B)...
- Removed Lumber Costs from all Boss Creeps in the Hall of Tropics.
- Fixed a variety of bugs in Green Dragonlord Arena.
- Balanced the increment and base amount of the attributes of certain Heroes.
- Fixed a bug that allows players to use Books of Town Portal when participating in Special Events.
- Fixed a bug which made players enter in another Special Event though they are currently participating in another Special Event.
- Fixed a bug which made the Heart of Dagohoy item limitless (even when it is a charged item).
- Added a hotkey for the Strategies menu and assigned one hotkey for each strategy.
- Fixed Ghoul's lack of armor. Now set to 5.
- Rebalanced the three unit classes and made changes to their damage, movement/attack speed, and their armor types.
- Ranged-class units now have 700 range.
- Fixed a problem in the Shadow Clone's hotkeys and now it can function properly.
- Blood Elf Summoner's Hit Points, Strength/Intelligence per level and Damage have increased.
- The following hero skills and abilities have been beefed up a little and made even better: Siphon Spirit, Holy Light, Devotion Aura, Wind Walk, Bladestorm, Blizzard, Brilliance Aura, Carrion Swarm, Vampiric Aura, Tranquility, Trueshot Aura, Mana Burn, Frost Nova, Dark Ritual, Lightning Fury and Chain Lightning.
- Illusions in Shadow Clone now receive less damage from attackers.
- Shadow Clone now only works on organic units.
- Magic-class units' armor has increased by 1.
*This is yet the most playable version of the 'current' map since many balance changes and improvements have been made. More will come at v1.5 and the quest for a revolution in Footman Wars continues!
- Added the all new Blood Elf race.
- There is now a new Loading Screen for the map which looks better!
- Balanced and finally fixed the HP and regen rates of the Undeas units to the map's standards.
- Each race has now its own Siege Unit available. These siege machines are capable of long-ranged assaults and are effective against buildings, though only 3 can be controlled at a time.
- Some items like Potions of Mana, Health, Vampiric Potions and Books of Town Portal have increased replenishment time and have more charges. The prices for Staff of Sanctuary & Book of Town Portal have increased as well.
- The chance of dropping powerups has been reduced from 12 to 8.
- Fixed the Bonus Gold system so that it can no longer give out additional gold when destroying illusion-type units.
- Fixed a bug where bonus gold is given when killing friendly units, and now it doesn't.
- Killing illusions will no longer add to your kills in the Multiboard.
- There will no longer be any powerups dropped when killing illusions.
- Implemented a new Unit Queue and Experience Bar.
- Added a HP and Mana regeneration aura to Town Halls.
- Balanced the Night Elf Archer and the Undead Infernal to the map's standards. Infernal has now 1000 HP.
- Balanced the Night Elf Huntress' hit points.
- Many more balance changes to the units and especially to the abilities.
- Fixed a bug where powerups can be dropped when killing allied units.
- Fixed a tower bug in which the towers gain no damage and less armor when Tower Upgrade has been researched. Now I set the proper upgrade amounts for 'em.
- Added a new Tree Revival System.
- Added a new Hero Kills system that swaps an amount of gold between players when a hero is killed.
- Added a new Game Clock in the multiboard.
- Added the -ms command.
- Bounty is now given when destroying Towers and Town Halls. 100 gold is given for destroying towers and 250 gold is given for destroying Town Halls.
- Fixed Magic Mayhem mode so that now it can 'always' remove cooldown and keep the mana to the max.
- Fixed a multiboard bug in which all players will be grayed out when one player is defeated.
- Night Elves now have a defensive ability Thorns.
- Added 10 powerups/poitons that can be dropped in the item pool of the Powerup System, now with a total of 15 powerups.
- The Powerup System no longer applies for summoned units.
- The Powerup System now drops items for a 12% chance instead of a 10% chance before.
- Added the Injury System which is created by Hero12341234.
- Added the -rt, -zoom and -uc commands. -rt removes all text from the screen. -zoom adjusts a camera's distance. The distance of the default Warcraft III view is 1650. Higher than that, it will go higher. Lower than that, the camera gets closer to the ground, but it should not exceed 700. -uc counts all of your living units, summoned units, wards and heroes.
- Added a new game mode or simply a special game command, Magic Mayhem (-mm). When enabled, this will disable cooldown and mana cost for all spells, and it is obvious that the magic-class units will have a better advantage, but this is only for fun and shouldn't be used in regular games or official tournaments. However, you cannot enable this mode after 80 seconds in the game time has elapsed.
- The gold cost of Orb of Fire is now 2500.
- Made an adjustment to the gold costs and bonuses of some items.
- The Undead's Blight defensive ability now gives 2 HP regeneration per second instead of 60% regen rate.
- The Necromancer's Raise Dead can now summon 4 skeletons per corpse and they can last up to 45 seconds, but it now has a 25 second cooldown and 180 mana cost.
- The Human Sorceress' Solar Beam ability now has a longer distance, but it now has 185 mana cost.
- The Orc Shaman's Forked Lightning ability now has 180 damage per target.
- Units of all computer players in a team are now given control to the human players in that team.
- A dozen minor bugs and flaws have been fixed as well.
- Fixed the Undead defensive ability, Blight, so that it could really give out 60% regeneration instead of .60 HP per second.
- The Defensive Ability Training's tooltip is now fixed. It will say that it will apply for all classes. It can now be researched w/ no requirements, but the gold cost has been increased a bit.
- The Bonus Gold system doesn't work for Summoned units anymore.
- Fixed a bug in the Bonus Gold system, the amount of gold given when a hero is killed is dependent on it's unit level, not the Hero Level, so I made it to be linked to the Hero Level of the slain hero.
- For AI's, Heroes now take more time to revive when they have a higher level. Each level is a second longer.
*There are not much changes in this version, most of the time just small changes. I'll add more races in the future, as well as new features to make the map more interesting to play.
- Fixed a bug where units have food costs and therefore some texts appears above your screen.
- Fixed a nasty bug where units are still spawning even when the said player is defeated.
- First Release
In this game, teams choose races and compete against each other, as standard units are generated for each player periodically. Each player chooses and...