The mod you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived. If you are a member of this mod, can demonstrate that it is being actively developed and will be able to keep this profile up to date with the latest news, images, videos and downloads, please contact us with all details and we will consider its re-activation.
Titans Peak is a MP-RPG That takes place in the beautiful alps.
European armed forces are in a desperate struggle with the russian federation. After the georgian incident, the Russian people thirst for war and nationalism has reawakened and are now on the move to conquer all of Europe. Will you help defend Europe against the russian invader or are you going to push on the advance? The choice is yours.
Some additional information
- Instead of making a big map with low detail we plan on making smaller maps as areas and hosting them on separate game servers. But only areas with lots of players will be hosted by us. for example: bases, passageways and all other mainstream areas -> But if you enter a cave or underground complex you wil be hosting that part for yourself. You shouldn't worry because it's all automated so you won't notice a thing. We do this because servers cost a lot of money and some areas might not attract enough player so you should be able to run them on your own.
- You start off with your country's standard issue cammo and rifle and you can buy new cammo and weapons at different shops. So if you register as a french soldier on the website, your first rifle will be a famas and a standard issue cammo.
- We are planning a class selection for players at level 10. You can then choose Medic, Rifleman, Support, and at level 50 you can make your own class (through combination).
- Player information will be stored on a separate database server.
-All the data loading, (AKA login) will be done client side to keep the gameplay as smooth as possible.
- Currently working on a Coop Campain. Missions, loots, and more coming soon !
* We are looking for active :
- MAPPERS ( a good us of Displacements is needed )
- 2d / 3d artists , sound artist, coder, etc...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add download and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.