Titanium Wars Mod is high quality DoW mod with almost all Games Workshop units. Features of this mod: - Many-many new units and buildings. Extended tech tree. - Many-many new abilities and upgrades. - New Heroes and fully functional Heroes wargear. - RPG elements from CutterShane's Heroes System. Experienced units after battles. - Fully functional single campain, skirmish, and multiplayer. - And finally Titans and Titan-like units!
Titanium Wars Mod version 0.99.13 available now. Some bugfixes and rebalnce changes were made for synchronization with new SS version (see previous news). Now two Titanium Wars Mods (DC and SS) will be live in synchronized manner with respect to bugfixes and rebalnce changes.
Posted by GrOrc on Feb 16th, 2012
Titanium Wars Mod version 0.99.13 for DC available now after releasing SS version (see previous news).
- Keeper of Secrets was added in true form. Great thanks to Catwell for model. Additional animations, needed markers, events, OE- and AE-coding were made by Grumbling Orc.
- The Kroot Shaper had no Feral Leap like Kroot Carnivores. The Feral Leap parameters were added from the Kroot Carnivores to all Kroot Shapers. Kroot Shaper model was OE-coded properly with needed animations.
- Pathfinder Shas'ui was added as leader for Pathfinders. Solo unit present too as before.
- Some new icons were made (especially for Greater Daemons).
- Some bugfixes and rebalnce changes were made for synchronization with new SS version. Now two Titanium Wars Mods (DC and SS) will be live in synchronized manner with respect to bugfixes and rebalnce changes.
Moreover AI improvements were made during the last tests of both (DC and SS) versions. In addition some SS bugfixes were made for DC version too.