Tiberium Wars Advanced seeks to bring the game closer to its Westwood roots while also maintaining the unique new flavor that Tiberium Wars brought to the series. New units, abilities, structures, strategies and a fresh gameplay experience are just a few of the things TWA brings to the table. With updated gameplay that brings the "Strategy" back into RTS and removes the "zerg rush" mentality, TWA is a mod that will appeal to both die-hard, base-building Westwood fans and those relatively new to the franchise alike. Don't believe us? Give it a download and try it out!

Forum Thread
1.72 list of known bugs (Games : C&C3: Tiberium Wars : Mods : Tiberium Wars Advanced : Forum : Bugs : 1.72 list of known bugs) Locked
Thread Options
Mar 17 2018 Anchor

Just putting this here for easy reference - this is a list of bugs I've encountered so far in the campaign missions:

• GDI's White House mission - when the reinforcements come in, the MCV doesn't arrive on the Ox transport. The workaround is to rotate the camera and drag a selection box over the black area behind where you initially start, then issue a move order on the now-selected MCV which will force him back into the playable area.
  • GDI Albania mission - the Firehawks on this mission are bugged in that they don't have the option to switch between AA missile and bomb loadouts. This means the bonus objective to shoot down a Venom with a Firehawk is impossible to obtain.
    • It seems like the Firehawks on some of the missions don't have the ability to switch loadouts - Berne is another mission where you can't pick AA missiles, forcing players to rely on other anti-air units.
  • GDI Sarajevo - Not sure what caused this but I did crash midway through the first time of me playing this mission with TWA installed. From what I remember, I made some Zone Raiders force fire at some random spot near some buildings towards the north east section of the initial starting area when it crashed. It seems like it was a corrupted save file though, because after that whenever I tried to load my last save, the game would just crash.
  • GDI Rome - The 3 zone trooper drop pods are absent at the start of the mission, making it quite a challenge to defend your base while you tech up.
  • Slingshot, Shatterer and Sandstorm are all already unlocked from the first mission that allows you to build a GDI War Factory. As mentioned before, I've had some ideas as to when might be a good time to introduce them:
    • Sandstorm - introduce with Juggernauts after getting past Temple Prime's outer perimeter Obelisks in Sarajevo
    • Slingshot - in Munich, there's a LOT of alien air, as part of the Scrin's shock and awe tactics to distract everyone from their tiberium harvesting. During the mission you get reinforcements in the form of rifleman and missile squads - maybe introduce one or two Slingshots there? The Pitbulls can easily hold their own (they seem to be specific to this mission in that in the vanilla game, they fire twice as fast as vanilla pitbulls) but given that there's a ridiculous amount of alien aircraft, midway through Munich would be a great way to introduce the Slingshot.
    • Shatterer - unlock it at the same time Sonic Emitters are first available to you? Maybe have it unlock as a reward for completing the bonus objective in Cologne/Stuttgart (both involving reactivating Sonic Emitter arrays).
  • A few of the building models don't change to reflect upgrades researched (e.g. Command Post upgrades).
  • This isn't a bug, but rather just a hope that more KW upgrades will be added in the future. I actually miss the AP ammo and Tungsten shells upgrades for GDI's anti infantry and anti air. Some of the models reflecting the upgrades also looked pretty cool (Watchtower, AA Battery). I know the Grenadier's EMP grenades were on the Armoury in KW, that might free up some room for other KW upgrades that take up space in the other buildings (e.g. ZOCOM adaptive armour on the Tech Center, as a result the Stratofighter upgrade was moved to the Airfield).

Edited by: edbods

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.