Tiberium Secrets was a C&C3; mod that was developed from 2011-2020. Our vision was to create a future for the Command & Conquer universe. We had 3 new factions planned, and managed to release 1/3 of our planned content. We scoped too big, and unfortunately needed to cancel the other 2 new factions. These included novel mechanics, lore, and IP. etc. Development has been sign sealed, and delivered. All that is required to play the ASI is a working copy of C&C3;: Tiberiumn Wars. All of the content is FREE! Of Charge. Explore to your hearts content! Love it or hate it, all things must end, so new things can grow.

Forum Thread
11/30-12/1 Aniversery update: Cross promotion Special & Industry Producer Interview part 1 of 2 (Games : C&C3: Tiberium Wars : Mods : Tiberium Secrets : Forum : News articles (Staff only) : 11/30-12/1 Aniversery update: Cross promotion Special & Industry Producer Interview part 1 of 2) Locked
Thread Options
GeneralJist
GeneralJist Project coordinator, PR manager, Lead writer
Nov 28 2015 Anchor

User Posted Image

Cross promotion & an Industry Producer Interview are released in this news article! (this is a special anniversary update, and doesn't count as one of the 10 planned content updates.)

How we got to the present:

So, as we mentioned in our last "News Article", this time of year marks the 1 year anniversary for new team formation.

Instead of a long drawn out montage of all it took to get to this point,lets quote from our breathtaking "personnel records", which span over 75 people who have been directly affiliated with us, ~60 people who were not a match, and 35+ Industry/ business/ other project contacts we've connected with, totaling at least 170 qualified individuals, since June 2011, you all know who you are. Not to mention the 100s we've met through various game jams. And of course, all you the community, from here there and everywhere.

You all had your time, I promised myself and the team I'd keep this short, and wait till the official credits to thank all of you personally.

We started as a team of 4, and now are a team of ~15.

So, we've decided to try and give back to the game dev community, by provideing concrete links to others' we've networked with, who pursue & embody the strength, will and courage it takes to Inspire.

As you all know, we here at Tiberium Secrets believe in driving our passions to Big: ideas, goals and, pictures.

We're the types of people who aren't satisfied with small change, nor a force choice between quality and quantity. We continually seek to understand the art of dreaming, planning, connecting, and executing for the long game.

A moddb staffer once asked me about my craft:

Q: What's the single most important quality for doing public relations?, Is it dedication?

A: Dedication is a given, without it, nothing else will come. I'd say discretion, knowing what to say, when to say,and to whom to say it, as well as knowing the times to say nothing.

Thus is the same with all our respective crafts, knowing enough to know the right tool, for the right time, that is what sets us apart.

Cross Promotion:

But enough of my musings, without further ado, our Cross promotion for Indie Of The Year 2015:

INT

Industry Producer Interview- Louis Castle: 60 minutes:

And now to separate the gamers from the game designers, so for those who are serious about getting into the Games Industry, we had a chance to sit down with one of the legends of C&C and beyond. Done while I was a University of Irvine undergrad, for a Games Producer Job analysis project, February 19, 2015.

Warning:If you prefer to play games than make them, this may not be for you.

Interviewer: Eric Chou (GeneralJist)

Interviewee: Louis Castle

Sit in: Matt Ross (Fandore)

Connecting Contact: Kristen Andrews (Nod Soldier Girl) Community BattleCast Primetime

Please share this article, and vote for Mod Of The Year 2015.

I look forward to serving my teammates and communities in learning from the past, listening to the present, and leaving a legacy for the future.

For everyone here @ Tiberium Secrets: Jist

(Project Coordinator/producer, PR Manager, Lead Writer)

2015 Mod of the Year Awards via Mod DB

User Posted Image User Posted Image User Posted Image

Edited by: GeneralJist

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.