Tiberium Desolation is a modification for the 2002 action game Command and Conquer: Renegade that aims to create a more sophisticated and enjoyable multiplayer experience. The primary focus of the modification is on team based action, requiring players to work together efficiently as a team in order to win.
Tiberium Desolation is set 15 years after the events of Tiberian Sun (and Firestorm). The forces of the Global Defence Initiative (GDI) and The Brotherhood of Nod (NOD) continue to fight for the last remaining land not touched by the continuously growing Tiberium. The battle takes place in Northern Africa - GDI's last stronghold.
Choose to fight for either The Brotherhood of Nod, specialists in stealth technology and guerrilla tactics, or the Global Defence Initiative, a more technologically superior organisation. Will you help to expel the fanatical NOD forces, or will you fight tirelessly for the good of The Brotherhood and Kane?
- Command up to and over 20 vehicles including the GDI Sonic Tank and the NOD Tiberium Tank.
- Total access to new full scale structures like the Hospital and Mutant Facility.
- Wreak havoc with new and exclusive units such as the Mutant Commando.
- Lock 'n' Load with several new weapons including the Assault Carbine and the Personal Ion Storm Generator.
- Unleash hell together with your team in an all out multiplayer extravaganza!
No downloads have been uploaded. Join now to share files with the community.