Third Age - Total War is a total conversion for 'Medieval II: Total War - Kingdoms Expansion' that brings you into the world of Middle-earth.
Patch 3.1 Download. Click on read more to see the full changelog and notes.
- Dwarven Axethrowers crash.
- Woodland Warriors missing axes
- Dunlending Clansmen wrong shield textures
- Spelling errors in several texts
- Balrog/Sauron crash when hit by flaming projectiles
- Messed up deployment of Black Gate (campaign)*
- Homeguard Cavalry missing secondary weapons (Thanks to the celt)
- Imladris Riders and Eldarinwë Lancers not recruitable
- High Elves General model errors
- Grey Company wrong unit card
- Added recruitment possibilities in villages
- Elendilmir description edited
- possible crash when Isengard was weakened fixed*
- Slave banner carrier missing texture
- Silvan Elves wrong bodyguards
- Hobbit/Bandobras Archers missing textures
- ancillary error fixed
- returned to old water (due to occasional technical issues)
- spiders slightly weakened
- slightly more start income for AI & Player*
- slightly more tax income for AI & Player
- slightly reduced morale bonus for AI
- re-added some positive/negative squalor effects
Patch 3.1 is save-game compatible!
(The features marked with an '*' do only have an effect when starting a new campaign.)