This mod is a virtual museum for old Westwood Renegade assets - and to have fun with it. All known Renegade1-Beta-vehicles and Renegade2-vehicles are playable. And so are all important singleplayer characters and singleplayer vehicles, including naval ones. Have fun attacking with gunboats, submarines or hovercrafts.
V 0.33 Beta (23.02.2009)
- added Old NOD SU-27 Aircraft (for airstrike)
- added Singleplayer GDI A-10 Aircraft (for airstrike)
- added GDI&NOD Airstrike (GDI with A-10 Aircraft; NOD with Old SU-27 Aircraft); with PT-Icon
- Airstrike is available via COM Center, as long as COM Center is online (1000 $)
- it's called via a Beacon (= Airstrike Signal Flare), used Singleplayer Signal Flare for this
- I decided to make it a multiple purpose weapon:
- after placing a signal flare (imediatly), the strike will occour a few secons later (~ 7 seconds to detonation)
- with this, its a offensive or defensive weapon, e.g. against a tank attack
- the strike has the power of a nuke strike (2500 damage), but doubled its damage radius (30 meters scaled)
- the strike will damage ANY unit (GDI AND NOD), so use it with care
- the strike will NOT damage any buildings (except mounted vehicles [Guard Towers, Turrets, Gun Emplacements]) - this would be to easy
- ATM I dont know a way to give points to the player for the damage caused by the strike
Complete redone version 0.3 Beta of the Virtual Westwood Museum Mod is out now!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.