Welcome to the Trap complex. Here, you will be subjected to numerous tests for dexterity and ingenuity. Please do not try to leave the elevator before it stops… The goal of your mission is to leave the trap and receive an award. Each section will consist of several chambers, in each chamber you will find the portal capable to transfer you into the next chamber. At the end of each section you will receive a subject, without which it is impossible to continue the test. Attention! Your safety is not guaranteed. No one will find you if you are injured or dying, except other testers. Good luck!
The Trap is:
1. The atmosphere of Valve's Portal game.
2. Many incredible puzzles.
3. The achievement system.
4. A long time to the end.
5. The Trap for your brain.
Details of the plot and game features:
- The action takes place in a vast underground complex in which the aliens are testing human nature and various weapons, in preparation of their enslavement of Earth.
- The main protagonist of the mod is an alien with the ability to implant its consciousness into people's minds and control them;
- The player is on the side of the invaders i.e. all the subjects are the enemies;
- The Player's goal is to help his fellow alien to test weapons and human capabilities for the successful enslavement of Earth;
- There will be additional missions;
- To initiate additional missions, the player must leave the body temporarily and infiltrate the mind of another subject;
- Subjects who are trying to escape can be punished by the player;
- Unlike The Trap, which contain elements of humour, Mindlock will be more serious and feature elements of horror.
Some details about puzzles and shooting sections:
- The main innovation is the gravity gun;
- The difficulty of the puzzles in comparison to The Trap v1.5 does not change;
- Pieces of wire can be lost or broken during mission;
- Some types of wires can be inserted and removed many times;
- There will be shootouts with a humans;
- Some headcrabs can crawl on walls.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.