This mod adds the planet of M4-78 to the game, where you can find living Master Vash. Planet is only available after finishing Korriban. You will find...
The usual response to complains about TSLRP was that people should make their own mod, then they could complain. 2 modders, Stoney and Zbyl2 (with help from Jinger and a few others), did.
TSLRCM was first released to the public on 09-24-2009. The release was version 1.4 and was labeled as a public beta, being a playable mod with few to no game breaking bugs. 1.4 was improved by patches 1.4a, 1.4b, 1.4c, and 1.4d. At this point, animator Savvy30039 decided to contribute her lean animation to the restoration, which was included in 1.4d.
On 3-15-2010 was the release of TSLRCM 1.5. A patch to the mod, 1.5a, was released shortly after to resolve some remaining bugs.
Between 1.5 and 1.6 the development team was strengthened by Hassat Hunter (previously testing) and Varsity Puppet (previously some minor tweaks, now HK-Factory, Peragus and other).
On June 24th, 2010, TSLRCM 1.6 was released, featuring various cutscene tweaks, dialog bug fixes and more.
On October 16th, 2010, TSLRCM 1.7 was released, which features additional bug-fixes and other additions such as: the Visas-Nihilus movie using the in-game engine to play (rather than a pre-rendered BIK movie), Kreia's Battle for Telos Mod integrated into the mod, the low-res BIK movies of the Dantooine battle replaced with in- game ones, and an improved dialog.tlk mod integrated/improved upon (for the English version.)
Almost a year has passed, but work still continued on 1.8, which is the biggest TSLRCM release yet. It has been released on 24 july 2012.
M4-78EP offers an entire new planet, on your search for Master Vash.
* Brand new planet consisting of seven new, unique locations!
* Over two hours of additional gameplay!
* Explore the mysterious Droid's Planet in a dialog-heavy adventure, with over 1000 lines of voiced dialogs!
* Your actions on M4-78 have impact on other planets, making it feel like a legitimate part of the game!
* Restored previously unavailable unique droid items for your party members!
Please leave your comments, reviews, bug reports etc. on our official forum, deadlystream!
Full install of TSLRCM to the latest version;
Update of TSLRCM from 1.8.1 to 1.8.2;
(all included mods are used with permission!)
* Includes 301NAR Txi fix by JCarter426
** Fixes window near Tienn not being see-through. Now you can see Tienn from the docks.
* Includes Zez-Kai Ell Revan Overlook fix by danil-ch
** Because, apparently, we overlooked one. Splicing was done well too.
* Main screen logo updated to 1.8.2, and it no longer inverts suddenly sometimes (thanks Darth_Sapiens). For the best effect remove the kotor2logo.txi 1.8.1 had if you patched up to version 1.8.2 from 1.8.1.
* A few addition grammar fixes.
* Bao-Dur can now use cyan and bronze crystals to create your first saber. Also fixes the issue where you'd get stuck if you only had a cyan crystal and no other. Vanilla issue, only became apparent now since a no-longer broken since 1.8 store on Telos has a fixed Cyan crystal.
* Fixes issues when you leave Adana in her cell, then talk to her again and tell her to run not updating the quest properly, potentially getting it stuck. (Thanks plyinglemon for getting said situation to our attention by suffering from it)
* The workbench will now use the skill of the user, instead of the PC when dismantling items for components.
* Updated modulesave.2da.
* Fixed broken questupdate with the sabotaged protocol droid on the Harbinger (thanks Josh D for finding this).
* Telos, thugs infront of the door to the Exchange compoud; Removed automatic Ithorian journal update, need to actually ask for Loppak and be refused for the journal to update.
* Nar Shaddaa, Pazaak Den; Fixed potential convo-break for males with Dahnis.
* The Security Spike Tunneler now uses the correct skin (it used to look just like the Security Spike, even if it had an unique icon).
* Onderon; Removed the "A Matter of Leadership" mission from your questlog if you leave the planet without finishing it.
* Several improvements to the Rebuild Jedi Enclave cutscene on Dantooine.
* Telos surface; Added lipsync to one of Atton's line since it was missing.
* Updated Vash bodies' lightsaber drop.
*** The following 2 fixes modify feat.2da. Be aware if you use mods overwriting this it will undo those fixes;
* The Jedi Weapon Master and Sith Maurader may purchase the Condition (+saving throw) line of feats.
* Restored the Mobility feat. The mobility feat gives a 10% increase in movement rate.
(thanks to BarnzyBobble for his assistance in testing if it worked properly)
Latest tweets from
It can take up to a few hours for tweets to begin appearing.