This is an extended version of the Rebuilt Enclave sequence. We went through the dialogs as modified by TSLRCM and compared them to the original versions...
The usual response to complains about TSLRP was that people should make their own mod, then they could complain. 2 modders, Stoney and Zbyl2 (with help from Jinger and a few others), did.
TSLRCM was first released to the public on 24 september 2009. The release was version 1.4 and was labeled as a public beta, being a playable mod with few to no game breaking bugs. 1.4 was improved by patches 1.4a, 1.4b, 1.4c, and 1.4d. At this point, animator Savvy30039 decided to contribute her lean animation to the restoration, which was included in 1.4d.
On 15 march 2010 was the release of TSLRCM 1.5. A patch to the mod, 1.5a, was released shortly after to resolve some remaining bugs.
Between 1.5 and 1.6 the development team was strengthened by Hassat Hunter (previously testing) and Varsity Puppet (previously some minor tweaks, now HK-Factory, Peragus and other).
On June 24th, 2010, TSLRCM 1.6 was released, featuring various cutscene tweaks, dialog bug fixes and more.
On October 16th, 2010, TSLRCM 1.7 was released, which features additional bug-fixes and other additions such as: the Visas-Nihilus movie using the in-game engine to play (rather than a pre-rendered BIK movie), Kreia's Battle for Telos Mod integrated into the mod, the low-res BIK movies of the Dantooine battle replaced with in- game ones, and an improved dialog.tlk mod integrated/improved upon (for the English version.)
Almost a year has passed, but work still continued on 1.8, which is the biggest TSLRCM release yet. It has been released on 24 july 2012.
On 28 december 2012, after a long period of development, finally M4-78EP saw the light, adding a full grand planet to explore and experience more KOTOR2 gameplay in, and actually talk with Vash alive, explaining some critical details about force bonds to the player, meanwhile uncovering the events which took place just before the Exile's arrival.
The most current versions are TSLRCM 1.8.3, and M4-78EP 1.1 ("patched"), both released 15 March 2014.
* There are only full installs of both TSLRCM 1.8.3 and M4-78EP (patched).
* Re-install The Sith Lords, taking care to remove all traces of old installs (removing override, modules folder etc.). You can keep your saves if they're made with 1.8.2 though.
* Install TSLRCM 1.8.3 following the instructions from the readme (seen down below as well).
* Install M4-78EP (patched) if so desired.
* Install any compatible mods at this stage.
* Happy gaming!
Also note that it seems one of the mirrors here seems to have issues with spaces or the .'s in the filename. If your download has a strange extension (like ) just rename it to .exe to make it working. Alternatively; use a different mirror (like our deadlystream site). Not quite sure why this happens sometimes, but so you know what's going on...
1. If you're using an older version of TSLRCM (1.8 or lower), a game re-install is required before applying 1.8.3.
(Steam users, skip to point 4)
2. After re-installing it's advised to apply the official patch (1.0b). Non-US versions require you to install 1.0a first, then 1.0b, US versions can install 1.0b right away. Make sure to apply the patch that fits your version. Also, after installing 1.8.3, the official patch can no longer be installed!
3. If desired, apply the high quality music and/or movie patches
4. Install 1.8.3
CHECK YOUR INSTALLATION DIRECTORY.
DO NOT INSTALL INTO THE OVERRIDE FOLDER OR YOUR GAME WILL CRASH!
We've had several users on Vista mention that instead of Program files (x86) it would point to Program Files/Program Files, causing the installation to fail. Make sure the installer points to the proper location of your KOTOR2 installation.
Default (32-bit windows); C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR2\
Default (64-bit windows); C:\Program Files (x86)\LucasArts\SWKotOR2\
Steam default (32-bit windows); C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\
Steam default (64-bit windows); C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\
NOTE FOR STEAM-USERS; Right-click the game, go to properties, then upgrades and set it to "Do not automatically update this game"! Failure to do so might cause Steam to undo our fixes!
5. To check if the installation has succeeded, try launching KOTOR2:TSL. If at the main menu it says "Restored Content Modification 1.8.3" on the screen the installation has been successful.
PLEASE CHECK OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE OR MODDB FOR ANY POTENTIAL UPDATES
6. While we try our best to make this mod as bug-free as possible, with the many options of KOTOR2 and our small testing team bugs, critical ones, sometimes make it through. We will fix them, so check our site for any potential updates and patches. We would rather not have people play unpatched and then experience issues like the black screen (1.7) or red eclipse (1.6)!
7. Install any TSLRCM-compatible mods you desire now. If you're unsure if a mod you want is compatible, check our list at our forums, or section 6 - Mod compatibility in this readme.
ULTIMATE SABER MOD (USM) IS NOT TSLRCM-COMPATIBLE. MOST REPORTED ISSUES ABOUT TSLRCM ARE FROM USERS STILL USING IT. DON'T!
* Saves from version 1.7 "should" work after installing version 1.8.3 but It is still suggested to start new game. Saves from 1.8 and above can savely be used, although some fixes may not take effect.
A fresh new game is always the best option for the least amount of issues.
If you're using this mod I suggest updating to the new version.
Description from the creator;
* This is simply an edit of the install instructions for jinger's Admiralty mod, nothing has been altered except the patcher will now install the files in a way that works with TSLRCM.
Description from the creator (contains spoilers!);
This is an extended version of the Rebuilt Enclave sequence. We went through the dialogs as modified by TSLRCM and compared them to the original versions, and made changes and restored additional dialog based on developer notes, etc...
The following scenes have been modified:
1. "Did you not go to join him?"
Brianna approaches Kreia before the dialog with the Masters starts, and Kreia has additional lines.
2. "It is not as it was..."
The sequence with the Jedi Masters has been extended with additional dialog from the masters themselves, and when reading the minds of your party, all but Hanharr/Mira are now represented. Depending on whether you learned how to read the characters minds, or spoke to Atton about playing Pazaak, lines may change.
3. " You have failed me. Completely, and utterly. "
Kreia's confrontation with the Exile now includes several minutes of new dialog. Some of the additional dialog is dependent on your influence level with Kreia, i.e. the scene will have different lines at the end if you have high, low, or 'neutral' influence with Kreia.
4. "The exile is dead. We have lost - it is over."
After Kreia tells the Handmaiden(s) that the Exile is no more, they board the hawk, Brianna/Sister informs the crew of the Exile's passing, Kreia tells them the one who waits in the darkness will now be revealed, and then leaves for Atris.
5. "I know you can hear me."
The scene with the Exile reading the party's minds has been extended with dialog from Atton, Bao-Dur and Canderous
6. "If you don't warn them"
The scene with Kreia and Mical has been placed back in the original location as an extension of one of the Kreia/Mical scenes on the Hawk.
7. "I have never needed you."
Sion now receives word of the Exile's fate on Dantooine and decides to confront an old ally.
8. Numerous bug fixes and tweaks to these scenes to make them run smoothly. In addition, there is now a shot of Nihilus' ship before the scene with him and Tobin.
Enjoy these additions... but as usual, use at your own risk. If you run into issues with add-ons, we can't help (well, unless my mods are at work ;)), you'll have to contact the original author!
Visit Deadlystream.com for a bigger host of modifications. There is a limited selection here of people who gave permission to me to host their mods here. Here, you can be guaranteed the mods you find will be compatible with TSLRCM. Hopefully more modmakers will allow me to host their mods here in the near future to allow people easier access to mods and add-ons. Keep an eye on the addons tab, thus! For now the following mods are hosted there;
Mods by Kainzorus Prime:
NPC Overhaul Mod UPDATED
Sion's arrival at Peragus - High Resolution Movies
Peragus Galaxy Map Change
Boma Beast Teeth Fix
Mods by Darth Deadman:
TFU Lightsaber pikes for TSL
TFU-style Darth Sion model
Saber&Melee Weapon Sound Mod
Quarterstaff Replacement Pack
Vibrosword replacement pack
Ep. 3 Anakin Skywalker ALPHA-2
New Saber Blades
Mods by Darth Hayze:
TSLRCM Compatibility Patch for jinger's Admiralty Mod NEW
Extended Enclave (TSLRCM add-on) NEW
Mods by myself (Hassat Hunter):
Coruscant Scene No Overlay
Extended Kreia Party Scene (Atris VO)
Handmaiden 4 Females - Disciple 4 Males (1.8.3)
Coruscant - Jedi Temple Compatibility For M4-78EP
Kreia to Dxun Tomb & Atton to Onderon
Nihilus Zombie's Death
Power Cost Correction
Alternative Goto's Yacht Opening
Choose Mira or Hanharr
Create all Mira's Rockets
Kinrath Egg Bash Crystal Drop
Modified Influence System
My Dantooine Statue
No Lightsaber Quest
Peragus Sith Troops To Sith Assassins
Vao Armband Drop
Visas Marr's Lightsaber Drop
TSLRCM 1.8.3 Alternative ending
Happy gaming! If you have any questions, please leave them below.
Highest Rated (10 agree) 10/10
Restores and fixes the game how it should have been.
Jul 25 2012, 8:47am by Nokiaman
Lowest Rated (3 agree) 5/10
TSLRCM is fantastic, but the M-4-78 mod is an abomination. TSLRCM deserves a 10 with the restored content that, aside from the Jedi Padawan voice-over, is flawless. On the other hand M4-78 is like the undead - killed by Obsidian, resurrected by the TSLRCM team, but just stumbles along with no coherance trying to eat the players brain. The voice-overs are cringe worthy, the gameplay is incredibly boring, and the journal system is inadequate - most of the time I had no idea what I was supposed to…
Sep 16 2013, 8:50am by Darth_Windu
Latest tweets from
It can take up to a few hours for tweets to begin appearing.