TSLRCM tries to fix to the best of our abilities the issues The Sith Lords had due to being rushed. Containing a host of restored content and fixes many bugs left inside TSL giving you the most polished and best possible chance to get the full experience.
1. 10K downloads on moddb!
I just noticed that we hit 10K downloads here on moddb. That's aside from the almost 4K on our own forums.
I suppose it's not that much for a Half-life 2 or Skyrim or CoD mod, but for a RPG of 10 years old, I think it's pretty impressive to get that number in such a short time. Shows that despite the state the game got shipped in, many still have a fondness of it, just like us, due to it's story and characters.
2. Known issues TSLRCM 1.8
Almost 2 weeks out now, and the amount of posted bugs, that are actually related to TSL(RCM) and not engine bugs that cannot be fixed is rather small. For the amount of changes and upgrades we made in the game I think that's pretty good! As always the most issues are reported when incompatible mods are used.
However, a few issues did sneak past me. But they aren't enough or severe to warrant a hotfix, so we'll give it some more time and more people going through it, maybe finding more that needs doing before releasing a patch. I hope everyone understands. Patching isn't the easiest for KOTOR games, and many people seem to miss them completely, seeing the Red Eclipse (1.6) or Ravager Black Screen (1.7). So just one major patch is probably better. Here are the known issues so far. If you find more, do report them!
* Subtitle error; HK when talking about "his whiny allies" subtitles "her whiny allies". Only an error in subtitles, VO is correct.
* Broken check in the arrival dialogue on Nar Shaddaa for males. Can cause convo to abort. If done so don't pick party members (as it'll clone them). Also found a vanilla issue of a handmaiden check instead of a Visas, making certain Disciple lines unavailable.
* It's possible (but unlikely) to talk to Ratrin onboard the Ebon Hawk (Red Eclipse) which prevents the Red Eclipse event to process properly, and Visquis never to call you. Since it's extremely unlikely one triggers this by accident, not in need of a hotfix.
* Zhug brother "him" for female PC's on Goto's Yacht
* 003ebo 003atton "Forget it, then - just stick to piloting" can break the convo (not proceeding to the talk about the PC's lightsaber).
* On Dantooine right outside the Ebon Hawk, when asking the "Battered Protocol Droid" what it knows specifically of your character, it says "You are on the register as one of the Jedi who left the Enclave to fight in the Mandolorian Wars. Should be spelt "Mandalorian"
3. Handmaiden 4 Females BETA
Okay, probably phoned it in a bit on the testing here (did a lot of runs on 1.8, and now rather do something else for a while...
So it's completely off the grid, made by just checking dialogue files and scripts.
If you're adventerous, want to help out the community and can face the fact you might break the game at one point, help out at; Deadlystream.com
*not responsible for any gamebreaking issues...*
4. Let's hear it!
There 11 reviews. But I doubt that few people have an opinion on the mod. Any bugs, experiences, be it praise or "damn this factory", "damn the unnecessary teammember runs on Nar Shaddaa"... it's all welcome.
Since 2002 we have explored, played and enjoyed mods of all shapes and sizes just like The Sith Lords Restored Content Mod (TSLRCM). We love games like Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II that have opened themselves up to modding. Because of communities like Workshop, Nexus, Curse, RTSL, GameBanana and Mod DB, more games support modding today than ever before.
Let's celebrate modding
As mods play a bigger role in the future of gaming, we believe it is important to recognize the effort the teams behind the work put in, giving us countless hours of enjoyment while asking nothing in return. We have the power to change our games and that needs to be celebrated to ensure it remains a big part of PC gaming's future.
It all started
In 2015, when the paid modding dispute left many gamers and modders worried about the direction the industry is headed. Things have since settled down, but we believe it is important to continue this small tradition to show we are not alone in our love for mods, and the open platforms that embrace them.
Mod Appreciation Week
Nothing is more motivating than knowing something you've built is being enjoyed by others. So this week if there is a mod you love on Mod DB (or anywhere else), make the effort to shout out to them, mention and link their mod in a tweet, blog, forum or facebook post with the hashtag #modlove2016 (or click the icons above for a pre-built post).
Your comment "+currentoption.html().toLowerCase()+" was successful. When a comment is deleted all replies to the comment will be removed as well. Because you are an admin, you can click the \"view deleted\" link above to view deleted comments in-case you wish to un-delete them in the future. If this was a mistake, click the "+currentoption.html().toLowerCase()+" link again to reverse the change.