TSLRCM tries to fix to the best of our abilities the issues The Sith Lords had due to being rushed. Containing a host of restored content and fixes many bugs left inside TSL giving you the most polished and best possible chance to get the full experience.
Think lightsabers drop too late? But don't think Peragus is a good place for them either? This mod makes your first part drop on Telos a full lightsaber. And removes all traces of the lightsaber quest (no parts dropped, no cutscene with bao-dur etc.)
====No Lightsaber Quest V1.5 by Hassat Hunter====
This modification will remove the Lightsaber Quest mission from the game. The PC will get his first lightsaber (a generic green one-handed) on Telos, and any drops afterwards will be lightsabers (random), not parts. The player never receives the Lightsaber quest.
This mod should work with all language versions of TSLRCM.
* Made the modified script actually work (darn typo's). Told you it was untested.
* Made sure the Bao-Dur Ebon Hawk cutscene about your lightsaber no longer runs
* Fixed getting a part and the quest in the following instances; Finding Vash, killing Lootra & Opening the hoard of Vogga. They should now properly donate lightsabers.
* Fixed getting the quest and a lightsaber part in the following instances; After killing Vrook & When killing a Cannok on Dxun.
* Fixed getting a part instead of a full lightsaber in the following instances; Both above & when killing Lootra.
* Fixed Kaevee encounter.
* TSLRCM 1.8 Update. Lightsaber scripts now use VarsityPuppet's random Lightsaber color drop function used in 1.8.
* Nobody mentioned lightsabers didn't drop anymore due to above update. Shows how popular this mod is :/.
Oh well, fixed. Lightsabers will drop again, as per 1.8's new lootscript.
* Drop the files from "Override" in the override folder (backup "k_death_give_ls.ncs" and "a_give_quest_ls.ncs" if you're using TSLRCM 1.8!). Source folder is interesting only for other modders, ignore it if you're not.
* Remove the following 7 files (204habat.dlg, durosdock.dlg, a_give_quest_ls.ncs, a_give_quest_lsc.ncs, a_open_vash_cage.ncs and k_dth_give_ls_lo.ncs, k_dth_givels_rct.ncs) from your override folder. Replace "k_death_give_ls.ncs" and "a_give_quest_ls.ncs" with your backup from TSLRCM 1.8.
==Distributing This Mod==
This mod may not be modified or distributed without the explicit permission of the author.
Find me at the deadlystream forums (Deadlystream.com).
* The TSLRCM Staff for making TSLRCM and getting me into dialogue modifying for TSL.
THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY LUCASARTS, OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT, THE TSLRCM CREW OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS MOD.