McKool proudly presents the full version of The Mutant Factor, a single player modification for Crysis and Crysis Wars. This is a new single player campaign with a completely different story and a new set of characters. The Mutant Factor is heavily influenced by the Half-Life, Crysis, and F.E.A.R series of games. The player takes the roll of Phoenix, who is sent to investigate strange energy readings at a remote North Korean facility. While on the island, he begins seeing visions of his long lost daughter, Tara, which starts a cascading spiral between reality and possible insanity.After a horrific and bloody battle, he awakens to find himself trapped in an underground facility with only the voice of Dr. Marie Shepherd to guide him out....or is she the only voice? Ask yourself: Do you trust her?
This is the 3.0 patch for The Mutant Factor Full Mod for both Crysis and Crysis Wars! By David(McKool)McHenry
Posted by mckool on May 18th, 2012
From the patch Readme:
This is the 3.0 patch for The Mutant Factor Full Mod for both Crysis and Crysis Wars!
The following changes have been made:
1. Updated the "Settings.xml" file to reflect the new version.
2. Updated the "info.xml" file to reflect the new version.
3. Changed HDR settings on various light sources for more dramatic look
4. Added PFX to Armory in Gestation
5. Added PFX to hallway outside of Armory in Gestation
6. Changed Lighting in Main Lobby in Gestation
7. Added Light Props to Main Lobby in Gestation
8. Added PFX to hallways right before final reactor room in Mutation
9. Added more props to top floor at the 2nd set of elevators in Mutation
3.0 Patch Installation guide:Simply extract the files into your "TheMutantFactor" mod folder making sure that "settings.xml" and "Info.xml" are in the root folder and the "Gestation" and "Mutation" folders are in the "Levels" folder. Overwrite all identical files.
***If you are using Desura then the mod will update automatically.***
Here are a few screenshots to show the improvements made in this release: