What will happen to the highly-acclaimed Mass Effect: Unification mod?!? Will Marth survive the violent streets of Vancouver?!? Will the Canadian mob...
Mass Effect: Unification is a total-conversion mod that adds the Mass Effect era to Instant Action. As of v1.2 (R5), you can fight as the Systems Alliance, the Heretic Geth, the Collectors, or the Evolved Geth on three new custom maps, all of the stock maps, and all maps from the Sol Map Pack.
- Marth8880 (Lead Designer, Lead Scripter, Level Designer, Environment Artist, Weapon Artist, Particle Effects Artist, Lead Animator, Sound Designer, Localization)
- THEWULFMAN (Co-Lead Designer, Weapon Artist, Character Artist, Particle Effects Artist, Level Designer, Sound Designer, Public Relations)
- AQT (Scripter, Environment Artist, Level Designer)
- The Nasal Abyss (Character Artist)
- Scott_W.Pilgrim (Weapon Artist, Environment Artist)
- RogueKnight (Weapon Artist)
- Cerfon Rournes (Scripter, Weapon Artist)
- Fiodis (Environment Artist, Level Designer)
- Willinator (Environment Artist, Level Designer)
- yuke5 (Level Designer)
- zwyx1234 (Weapon Artist)
- Nedarb7 (Various scripting help)
- Kinetos Impetus (Animator, various scripting help)
- DarthD.U.C.K. (Animator)
- Maveritchell (Various scripting help)
- archer01 (AI Hero Support script)
- RunawayJam (Voice Actor)
- FlashMC (Voice Actor)
- Redwiz (Advice, General Support)
- PatrickKosick (Advice, General Support)
- Teancum (Advice, General Support)
- Ryan Gilbert (Configuration Utility)
- CG Textures (Textures)
- Genetica Viewer (Textures)
- Freesound.org (Sounds)
- Pond5 (Sounds)
Core Development Software:
- Zero Engine (SWBF2)
- Autodesk Softimage
- Eclipse (Lua Development Tools)
- Eden Prime
- Prothean Skyway
- Death Star
- Jabba's Palace
- Mos Eisley
- Polis Massa
- Tantive IV
- Yavin 4
- Earth: Luna
- Earth: Pioneer Trails
- Mars: Geryon Montes
- Titan: Xanadu
- Venus: Research Station
- Space: Omega
Q: Can I upload a video of your mod to YouTube?
A: Yes, of course! But, you must include a link to this Mod DB page in the description!
Q: Can the video include commentary?
A: Definitely! In fact, we encourage and greatly appreciate commentary!
Yep! That's right! Seeing as how it's Summer and I'm on break, I figured I'd publicly release what I've worked on during my past few seasonal two-week breaks. Among various other updates - such as improved rifle and pistol animations, and new CTF mechanics - you can finally test out the brand new custom HUD that I designed as well as Endor, which is finally supported! (special thanks to AQT for revamping the map) Not only that, but you can download and test them out right now in the open beta! I'm releasing another open beta because I need feedback, and seeing as how I got a decent amount of it from the previous open betas, I've decided to let you all give things a shot and help debug the mod! (A third time!)
Want a complete list of the changes and additions that are included thus far in this patch? Follow the second link below!
To install the patch, view or download the build manifest by following the first link above; the build manifest contains everything you need to know about this build. As soon as you have the build manifest open, next to "File Path," follow the link "Patch Version (R5-R6) (Mediafire)" to download the R6 production patch setup file.
If you do decide to play the open beta, I implore you to not just pass up any bugs you encounter as things that "somebody else reported/will probably report," but instead take the 5-10 minutes to report the bugs. It's easy, it doesn't take very much time, and it will help improve the mod. Don't feel obligated to report things, but keep in mind the simple fact that the quality of the mod is largely based on the bugs that are and are not reported.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available.Join now to share your own content, and encourage our community to get involved and engaged.
Many people think Mass Effect 3's Multiplayer should have been more similar to Battlefield or Battlefront with large-scale epic battles and the like...
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available.Join now to share your own content, and encourage our community to get involved and engaged.