Includes Earth: Luna, Earth: Pioneer Trails, Mars: Geryon Montes, Titan: Xanadu, and Venus: Research Station. The Sol Map Pack is a map pack whose maps...
Mass Effect: Unification is a total-conversion mod that adds a new era to stock maps as well as new custom maps. As of v1.2 (R5), you can fight as the Systems Alliance, the Heretic Geth, the Collectors, or the Evolved Geth on Eden Prime, the Prothean Skyway, Virmire, most of the stock maps, and all maps from the Sol Map Pack.
- Marth8880 (Lead Designer, Lead Scripter, Level Designer, Environment Artist, Weapon Artist, Particle Effects Artist, Lead Animator, Sound Designer, Localization)
- THEWULFMAN (Co-Lead Designer, Weapon Artist, Character Artist, Particle Effects Artist, Level Designer, Sound Designer, Public Relations)
- The Nasal Abyss (Character Artist)
- Scott_W.Pilgrim (Weapon Artist, Environment Artist)
- AQT (Scripter, Environment Artist, Level Designer)
- RogueKnight (Weapon Artist)
- Cerfon Rournes (Scripter, Weapon Artist)
- Fiodis (Environment Artist, Level Designer)
- Willinator (Environment Artist, Level Designer)
- yuke5 (Level Designer)
- zwyx1234 (Weapon Artist)
- Kinetos Impetus (Animator)
- DarthD.U.C.K. (Animator)
- Maveritchell (Various scripting help)
- archer01 (AI Hero Support script)
- RunawayJam (Voice Actor)
- FlashMC (Voice Actor)
- Redwiz (Advice, General Support)
- PatrickKosick (Advice, General Support)
- Teancum (Advice, General Support)
- Ryan Gilbert (Configuration Utility)
- CG Textures (Textures)
- Genetica Viewer (Textures)
- Google Images (Textures)
- Eden Prime
- Prothean Skyway
- Death Star
- Jabba's Palace
- Mos Eisley
- Polis Massa
- Tantive IV
- Yavin 4
- Earth: Luna
- Earth: Pioneer Trails
- Mars: Geryon Montes
- Titan: Xanadu
- Venus: Research Station
- Space: Omega
Q: Can I upload a video of your mod to YouTube?
A: Yes, of course! But, you must include a link to this Mod DB page in the description!
Q: Can the video include commentary?
A: Definitely! In fact, we encourage and greatly appreciate commentary!
On Thursday, October 2nd, I left for Vancouver, Canada to move into school-sponsored student housing, and today was my first class at the Art Institute of Vancouver. For those of you who don't know, I'm attending school there to receive my diploma in Game Art & Design. It's ranked #8 in the Princeton Review's top 25 Game Design schools in North America (full list), and during most of the program's 18 months, I'll be significantly less active on Gametoast and Mod DB, which means I will be mostly inactive in modding as well. "What does this mean for Mass Effect: Unification though :000000000," asked no one? Well, it means I'll be handing the project over to THEWULFMAN (until I graduate) who will mostly just push updates consisting of primarily art updates as well as the occasional hotfix. In the meantime, I'll be in the process of being taught by industry professionals how to write design documents, design levels, properly manage a team, and so on.
It's been a fun ride. Keelah se'lai.
Latest tweets from
It can take up to a few hours for tweets to begin appearing.