Many people think Mass Effect 3's Multiplayer should have been more similar to Battlefield or Battlefront with large-scale epic battles and the like...
NAME: Unification (r2) USA West
LOCATION: Seattle, WA, USA
Mass Effect: Unification is a total conversion mod that adds a new era to stock maps as well as new custom maps. As of v1.1 (r2), you can fight as the Systems Alliance, the Heretic Geth, or the Collectors (depending on the map) on Eden Prime, the Prothean Skyway, Virmire, and most of the stock maps.
- Marth8880 (project director, front-/back-end programmer, artist, level designer, sound designer, localization)
- THEWULFMAN (project co-director, artist, level designer, sound designer, public relations)
- The Nasal Abyss (artist)
- AgentSmith_#38 (artist)
- AQT (back-end programmer, artist, level designer)
- RogueKnight (artist)
- Cerfon Rournes (front-end programmer, artist)
- Fiodis (artist, level designer)
- Willinator (artist, level designer)
- yuke5 (level designer)
- WhiteFire (voice actor)
- FlashMC (voice actor)
- Redwiz (advice, support)
- PatrickKosick (advice, support)
- Teancum (advice, support, future shell revamp)
- Ryan Gilbert (configuration utility)
- Prothean Skyway
- Eden Prime
- Death Star
- Jabba's Palace
- Mos Eisley
- Polis Massa
- Tantive IV
- Yavin 4
- Normandy SR-2
- Space: Omega
Also, a few notes about the release:
- Like R2, R3 will be a full release instead of a patch, meaning you'll be re-downloading everything. Again. I know, I know, it's a big download and whatnot, but we need to convert the uninstaller to batch format so it will always uninstall everything instead of the files its version of the installer extracted. Hopefully we won't have to do something like this again.
- The configuration utility finally works as intended! :D (And at all!) It's pretty great, and incredibly handy both for playing the game casually and testing, so yeah, that will be a thing in R3 as well.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Post 'em below!
Latest tweets from
It can take up to a few hours for tweets to begin appearing.