Version 1 of my mod "The Last Kingdom". It is fully playable and quite bug-free, as I have tested. Enjoy!
A mod about the Dark Ages of England. Vikings, Saxons and the Church fight for land and riches. The mod is based upon Mr. Cornwell's book Viking Series. It is a pseudo-historical mod and I took some liberties in order to make gameplay experience easier and more enjoyable.
- A new map of England, Scotland and Ireland, with accurate town and castle names.
- Factions of this era: Vikings(of course), Wessex, Mercia, Northumbria, The Church of England, Wales, Ireland, Picts, Scots...
- New bandits and mercenaries.
- New troops, based on soldiers of those times.
- Tons of new items. Weapons, armours, (a few) horses and LOTS of Axes!
- Gloomy textures, to fit the Dark Ages Theme.
- Unique Weapons for faction rulers(for the time being, only King Alfred has his own sword, but in a future version all will have their unique weapon)
- Lots of blood and Gore.
- New Music for the Game.
- Many tweaks, to make the game more enjoyable and
- The community of taleworlds, for the OSP packs of helmets and weapons
- Igorbb for his weapons
- GothicKnight, for his DarkAges OSP(I used and axe, a sword and a shield he made)
- Calradia in Darkness(the gloomy textures)
- Rath0s for his excellent OSP(norman items, saxon items and Viking Items)
- Runico, for many, many swords.
- Havoc, for the Havocafied Bows.
- Talak, for his OSP.
- SacredStoneHead, OSP also.
- Uthred for his Mucis and Castle project.
- Maw for his Shield
The mod is almost finished and it is entirely playable. Only a few things will be added/corrected/ altered in the neatr future (like the unique weapons for leaders), probably in the form of a patch. The mod is quite bug-free. There is nothing game breaking so far. I encountered only one "problem". Sometimes, some textures go missing. It does not crash or cause any trouble. The textures are there and sometimes, if you close the game and reopen it, you may see thse textures. That is a minor issue(it appears in only two items) will be fixed soon.
Thanks and I hope you enjoy the mod!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post download and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.