You wake up in the world, what is being called world between life and death. It is up to the people themselves to fight for survival. But this world isn't empty, it is magical world and it is owned by someone who is being called death. Apparently he isn't god of this world and can only manipulate everything. So you escape from him but at the same time you go through your dark past, so you would understand, why and how did he end up there.
Storywise and design-wise, it was good, I had much fun. However, I have some things to say...
Many times in this story, I was like "WTF am I supposed to do?". Thank god there are youtube walkthroughs.
It also has a few glitches:
- You can get the torch in the beginning stuck pretty easily. Just move into the invisible wall where the window is and you cannot get it out.
- When you exit (not save & exit) in that level with torch, and then choose to Continue this user story, you can explore the map where you are cut at the very beginning.
- When in the house where a woman was in shower, I could hear some babbling, probably of the main character himself, but it could be barely understandable and there were no subtitles.
- In that same house, when I removed the glue from the top side of the painting first, the chisel just fell off and I couldn't find it anywhere to use it on the other sides as well. Had to reload and remove bottom part first.
- Behind the painting, I picked up Secret room :) (I guess that should have been Secret room key).