The Haunted is a fast paced thirdperson horror-action game with focus on a intense multiplayer experience that is all about making a stand and liberating cursed places from the minions of evil. The game features several multiplayer modes such as coop or demons .vs. humans, where enemies are spawned and controlled by players. The outstanding visuals lay a perfect tone for the gameplay.
|Aug 6 2009, 8:26pm Anchor|
Fantastic Mod. I absolutely love it. During my time playing it I though of some things that would be really helpful.
1. A sprint button. Help make it easier to move and group up with teammates.
2. A crouch button. Decreases movement but increases the accuracy.
3a. A mini map. to help locate teammates and soul stones.
4. I don't know if it can be done through the ini but increase the amount of ammo from the ammo boxes.
I hope this helps out.
|Aug 24 2009, 8:19am Anchor|
I have a suggestion bar
1, A help with aim when you aim and have to run and Have to hold 4 buttens IT GET TO HARD TO AIM
|Aug 24 2009, 11:29am Anchor|
1. 4 buttons ? What exactly do you mean ?
3. You can see your teammates through walls with the indicators above their heads
4. What do you mean with lag. Online lag or performance ?
5 . Thanks
Edited by: HEGI
|Aug 24 2009, 11:44am Anchor|
4 buttens w left mous butten mous self a Kick to hit them off
Ok if you say so coz i not see other players coz all the servers are ematy all time
performance It is coz vista some how Gose slower with Games some Lag spike it is the progammer but it doesn't lagg with Css noo idea why
Loveing the game
Edited by: johnirvin
|Aug 25 2009, 9:11am Anchor|
1. Aiming is fine for me, i use keyboard and mouse.
Id reccomend you run it on lower settings?
I didnt even lag during the firestorm, now THAT was pretty awesome...check that your vista is using the game mode (where it switchs off all none essentail programs during play), and that your updated on all your drivers, on vista, etc etc.
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.