The CrowGuard are an elite mercenary force, who are often brought in to handle difficult situations. The planet they originate from was once a small earth colony until a deadly disease and the hard conditions present there caused most of the colony to die out. but the colonists that survived rose from the debry of their fallen government and united under the flag of F'nGhruchd, a great "old one" who is believed to have travelled to the planet during the troubles (or perhaps caused them) and the survivors are said to be his "chosen few" They chose to name their army after the Earth Bird that smuggled its self with the colonists and survived the apocalypse by feeding on the weak.
what is planned for the future regarding actors, some info on planned future additions and ideas regarding brains and craft.
Posted by StoneCrowUK on Dec 5th, 2009
i hope to make some big changes/additions to the actors over the next few weeks
- remove the "initiate" and replace with the medium trooper (renamed light trooper)
- add new materials for the flesh, (remember the crowguard are highly evolved for survival)
- change the gib limit a little and make them stropnger against falls and shrapnell
- add a heavily armoured trooper, for prolonged outdoor work,
- add a robotic mech, for pwnage.
some other changes/additions planned
- add new extra versions of the guns that make explosions (eg the "N" series or the lascannon) with less rounds but a huge amount of explosion and shockwave effects.
- learn how to make bunker pieces, and then create sniper platforms, thicker anti-ballistics walls, cheap flims bunker pieces for huge underground complexes, ect.
-also learn how to make "bunker Devices" so i can add a door that doesnt take up so much space as vannilla, and a shooting slot that is only open when a friendly soldier is near it ( so that the enemy cannot just walk in after the trooper dies ).
-add a custom brain that is more of a communications system that also generates money over time as payments come in. ( to discourage the use of only the comms guy idea explained below)
-the comm's guys, who act like a brain so that if you are losing your brain you can drop a comms guy and extend the fight (not sure about this one,)
also possibly i will reskin one of the dropships, and add a bomber, or a dropship that comes with some kind of bomb gun.