We have released Part 4 of our award winning project! One and a half year into development of our project, this is our 4th release. Pehua, Oztoc, and Teotl together have won over eight prizes in the MakeSomethingUnreal contest, including four first prizes. Hueca, aimed at phase 4 of the MakeSomethingUnreal contest will be our second last public release as a mod. After Hueca, somewhere in late fall 2009, we will release the first half of Cahua, the final level. And after that...
Hueca offers about 30-60 minutes of non linear gameplay, dependent on your play style.
- Solve the pyramids in any order and freely roam the desert.
- The introduction of a vehicle!
- Three new enemies: A giant bomb dropping bird, a cannonfodder beetle, and a big sandworm.
- Introduction of ball modifications. The ball will acts as a local low gravity field or as flashlight in certain areas of Hueca.
- The introduction of a brand new environment theme.
- A new Survival level and further improvements done to the gametype in general.
- A range of changes including new voice acting, more parts of the menu replaced, a stats system, and you are even able to save your game now!
Note, this release also includes all previously released episodes! There is absolutely no need to download each and every episode one by one, infact you shouldn't! This latest release also includes some updates and fixes to our older content!
More info on our website and also give the ModDB Summer Of Indie The Ball Hueca preview special a look! My thanks to our entire team to get this done in a record breaking three months!