This is one of the last major releases for this mod. If you have any questions or help us with the mod and see it continue add me blucher on steam baddude2588...
Hello my name is Christopher aka Blucher. Me and my very small team from my regiment 58th (probably seen us around) are creating a mod called the Anglo Zulu War as you can see. We are looking for people to help us with our struggle. We have been working on it for a couple of days but still have a lot to do. We Need people who can model, and texture really. Researchers and mappers. I mean if you have any skill what so ever we need your help.
If interested message me on steam or on here. My Steam account is baddude2588.
Our Team so Far
Developer/script: Chris(Blucher) otherwise ingame name is BAC_58th_Col._Gaul
Modeler/: Willhem (part of the 32nd) , Wolfy (NA for regiment :P) and bapking
Reasearcher/Forum Keepers : James Grant (Part of The 60th rifles) Ardagh
We could use anyone's help if you have any skills what so ever please PM me if interested.
Sigs made by James Grant :P
And some more much nicer signatures,pro Anglo and pro Zulu.
Credit that are needed to be given
Austro-For his revolver
The Anglo-Zulu War mod team for Napoleon Total War - Let us use their sounds for zulu's
People who have got us servers :P
[size=12pt]We have released our VERY EARLY stages of the Anglo Zulu war mod. Its still very early stages, we have not delete old units or unneeded factions, and it is probably quite inbalanced, so we're mainly releasing this for testing, to work out the balance and such, so don't be expecting a perfect completed mod. We also hope people are smart when they host to put class limits on so that you don't have the Napoleonic wars units being used. We will be making line battle rules soon and we will need feedback on how they should be. We're probably going to need someone someone with a good server to host as our abilities are limited in that area. We only have a 50 slot server so we can't host full events yet, but will upgrade eventually when we get money. But the main point is we want feedback on the mod.
Thank you, have fun.[/size]
- Fixed sapper dress showing at distance
- Fixed FLH inanimate legs
- Fixed weird hands
- Removed black box around shield status icon
- added Zulu Banners/flags (Not colours) Zulus didn't have flags but we have to use them for mount and blade so i used this one
- New display images for new objects in sapper menu
- Renamed new sapper objects, added more health to the new sandbags
- Added a new background for options menu replacing Napoleonic wars horseman
- Added straps and belt to FLH officer
- Fixed floating throwing spear when hits
- Fixed sharpshooters sometimes being unarmed
- Slightly nerfed throwing spear
- Added Ikko Ikki personal banner (more on this later)
- Changed to more visible cross hairs, not the default warband ones though.
- Slightly buffed Iklwa
- Gave AI Zulu throwing spears
- Changed Zulu bots to not use NW units
- Fixed arty (we accidentally removed the ramrod)
- new/modified sounds
- Increased ammo to 25 rounds
- Changed cartridge icon to round
I'm sure we did some other things too but I can't remember, it's hard to keep track.
Anyway this mod is being totally remade and is going to be done better. We hope to fix the AI and other things. New units and everything else! The Reason why this mod will be no longer called the Anglo-Zulu War is because we are adding a whole new war! The Anglo-Sudan war is being added and such. New British faction and the Mahdi are being added to the game. New Features will be added for Zulu and the Sudan War.