After much anticipation, version 2.3 of Tellurian is now up on Steam! In addition to the new stock animals, we've made some very interesting changes this time around. There will be a changelog at the end of this post.
New unit: The lammgergeier, a mid-game flying artillery unit.
- Lammergeier added
- Completely remade hornbill model
- Defile bumped down to level 3, drastically nerfed, cheapened
- Hovering speed greatly reduced, endurance cost increased; hover art can now be punished effectively
- Flying insect walk speed increased (hornet, wasp, firefly)
- Artillery reshuffled; rock artillery is now shortest range but highest damage, water artillery is longer range but lower damage, and chemical artillery is
still very long range and low damage
- Reduced effectiveness of artillery against structures
- Reduced effectiveness of piercing upgrade for artillery
- Reduced effectiveness of Barrier Destroy against standard structures
- Damage to bramble fences unchanged
- Swamp slowdown now only affects units size 6 and above
Manual install: www.dropbox.com/s/d6je3yy4sgmze4x/Tellurian 2-3.7z?dl=0