Patch 362 brings us the last Warlock skill, More paladin updates and generalized Soul looting tweaks to the mod, check out the extensive patch notes below!
NEW SOUNDS AND ARTWORK
- All NPC's will be see-able on all clients now.
General mod changes
WC_GLACIALSPIKE was accidently overwritten back to its Vanilla standards. I have put the synergies version back in.
- It now takes 5 Magnificent souls to make an Angelic soul again, woops
- Blood, Void and Iron embers can now be upgraded to the next level with 4 of the same type, again.
- Legendaries will not be sold in TM. (105 uniques that were upgraded to legendaries)
- Minor, Lesser, Greater, Magnificent souls have had their chance to drop increased by half of what it was previously.
- All shields have had their ground pulse removed
- Has a % chance to generate 1 HellFire and 1 NE every 3 seconds
- 15 skill points has a % chance to generate 1 HF and 1 NE every 1.5 seconds
Tier4- Polymorph Werewolf
- Generates 1 HellFire and 1 NetherEssence every time its cast
- 10 skill points adds 1 NE and 1 Hellfire per cast
- 15 skill points adds 3 Ne and 3 Hellfire per cast
- Now does damage from 1 skill point and is more of a closure attack spell then an escape teleport!
- Costs more mana to cast
Tier4- Shout From Below
- Requires and Costs 5 NE to cast
- 15 skill points generates 2 NE on each enemy hit with the skill for up to 5 enemies.
- The effects have been hidden and a manual description has been entered
- Base damage increased, incremental damage increased
- Damage is now Electric
Tier6- Polymorph Warrior
- Tool tip now displays the correct unlocks for the warrior morph.
- New NetherMelee attack added
- Requires 2 NetherEssence to cast, Costs 1 NetherEssence to cast
- 0skill points: Electric Damage
- 5skill points: debuffs electric armor
- 10skill points: no longer costs NetherEssence to cast
- 15skill points: generates 2 NetherEssence when cast
tier1: Burning Blade
- Reduced mana cost
- Debuffs fire armor instead of physical
Tier7: Polymorph Dragon
- Now uses a mana graph for mana cost, instead of a flat 14 points.
- Tool tip now shows the correct unlocks for the morph.
- Icon changed to be more appropriate
PALADIN PATCH 5 by Ghostblade
- The Engineer reward spawnclass has been altered to accommodate the Paladin. You should see more one-handers now.
- The Paladin auras have new activation and deactivation sounds thanks to GreatName!
- The Paladin auras now also cancel each other out, at all ranks.
- "Repentance Aura" is now fixed! It no longer provides massive healing and should only target you.
- "Flamestrike" has been remade into a powerful AOE nuke.
- "Divine Bulwark" Now has a description. It's also been slightly tweaked to make sure the proc amour buffs align with the passive armour buffs.
- "Lay on Hands" has a better shield particle, and "Divine Bulwark" has a lesser one.
Reflection on monsters will scale with level so they aren't useless later on.
- "Render Verdict" no longer requires charge to use.