Patch 500 brings a faster pace to collection of end game tier0 legendary items and soulstones for soulcrafting them! As well as various tweaks and 1 small fix for the recent warlock updates!
Legendary Set pieces
- Bosses will have a 100% chance to drop 1 of their legendaries per kill.
- This will allow easier soulcrafting by dissenchanting more legendaries, and will speed up the end game grind on the 'need to collect xx set' through either trading or the fact that you will never get nothing from a boss.
Will drop 50% more often then previously
Any monster that drops a soulstone has a chance to drop Greater Souls as well
Fixed the summon spells cooldown to be 60 seconds again!
Legendary item changes
- Damage has been lowered by 10%
- Damage has been increased
Patch 498 Warlock update notes (was not included in MODDB downloads)WARLOCK
Netherbolts, Burning Blade, Mana Missiles
- 20 to 30% mana reduction in casting costs, will help a lot more for starting warlocks, and resource building
- now generates 2 resources per cast like burning blade, and 4 at 15 points. 15points: no longer displays the chargebar buff
- All passive unlock rate are now the same as other classes
- Previously the first unlock was at tier2, it is now tier1
- Previously the second unlock was at tier3, it is now tier2
- Previously the third unlock was at tier5, it is now tier3
- (Tier refers to the skillunlock graph)
- This new unlock rate will help new warlocks get their damage bonus passives earlier.
- now correctly needs the correct levels to use
- New graphic and sound for all summon spells
- Tier3 feast skill has been changed to a Werewolf Howl spell that will debuff enemies, making them take 30% more damage for 6.5 seconds and can be recast every 12 seconds.
- Tier3 adds a new skill, the beast will now chain pull all enemies to itself within a 15 meter radius.
- Tier3 tentacles now do more damage
- Tier3 hover fireball skill has had its damage increased by 60%, truly damaging.
- The mana cost of the spell was taken from 1.6 to 1.0 on the BIG graph, making it a less mana intensive attack skill