Star Wars Conquest is a Mount&Blade; module which transforms a medieval world into the far, far away galaxy... with the same premises than the original game, this module offers an open sandbox where the player can do anything he wants. Based on a Galactic map and hundreds of planets.

Forum Thread
SWC 0.9.0.4 Planets Preview [WIP] (Games : Mount & Blade : Mods : Star Wars Conquest : Forum : Official Announcements : SWC 0.9.0.4 Planets Preview [WIP]) Locked
Thread Options 1 2 3 4
Swyter
Swyter Dream your Life      Live your Dreams
Aug 16 2010 Anchor

Revan Shan posted some screen shots of his work in progress scenery, they aren't yet finished, but reflects the culture of every civilization in a medium-size space. With some new scene props added every version they will look even better.

Stay tuned for more updates. From now we probably add more progress stuff in the new forums.
These maps will be released in the 0.9.0.4 version. Enjoy them!

NAR SHADDAA (WIP)RUUSAN (WIP)ZIOST (WIP)YAGA MINOR (WIP)IRIDONIA (WIP)N'ZOTH (WIP)KUAT (WIP)KESSEL (WIP)ROON (WIP)VAAL (WIP)TARIS (WIP)ALZOC III (WIP)MANDALORE (WIP)VJUN (WIP)RUURIA (WIP)
Nal Hutta's Battlestation (WIP)
Nal Hutta's Cantina (WIP)
Nal Hutta Swamps (WIP)

Edited by: Swyter

Aug 17 2010 Anchor

Oh wow, these are awesome, can't wait to see these in game! I think I saw a Coruscant scene in Revan Shan's video too so I look forward to that also :). How long's the new release gonna be do we think? I'm not asking for like a specific date or whatever but are we talking days, weeks or months? Keep up the astounding work :)

RevanShan
RevanShan Scene Maker
Aug 17 2010 Anchor

What you saw on the video was Nar Shaddaa. But Coruscant is also in the works. About the date... who knows. Maybe 1 or 2 months.

--

for the Star Wars game we never had...

Aug 17 2010 Anchor

great Landscapes! You'll will make unique scenaries for each planet or only for the famous ones?

RevanShan
RevanShan Scene Maker
Aug 17 2010 Anchor

For - every - single - planet. Yes, and that is over 100 scenes.

--

Aug 17 2010 Anchor

Orgasmatron

that's going to be the best SW game ever made!!

RevanShan
RevanShan Scene Maker
Aug 17 2010 Anchor

Exactly.

22th Aug:
I've added 3 more preview pics. Take them a look!

Edited by: RevanShan

Aug 22 2010 Anchor

Looks great! Can't wait to see what else you guys do with this mod. The progress I've seen is amazing!

Aug 25 2010 Anchor

so beautiful I just want to cry... Great work.

Baldr.Alfson
Baldr.Alfson I HAS A BAEDG, LOOK:
Aug 28 2010 Anchor

Ohhh... Shineh :D

--

Wake up! Time to die!

RevanShan
RevanShan Scene Maker
Aug 30 2010 Anchor

3 New Preview Pics!

Vaal, Taris and Alzoc III

Enjoy them!

Edited by: RevanShan

Sep 7 2010 Anchor

Awesome! Good Going guys!

RevanShan
RevanShan Scene Maker
Oct 11 2010 Anchor

New lot of pictures! Enjoy them!

Vjun, Ruuria and Mandalore!

--

Oct 12 2010 Anchor

Cool! Nice work!

Swyter
Oct 12 2010 Anchor

Eltzu wrote: Cool! Nice work!

You have just be awarded with a cool, exclusive forum badge, enjoy!

--

My Mount&Blade Tools: » Iron Launcher for Warband » Iron Launcher » Font Customiser » WarKit 

Oct 15 2010 Anchor

If I say SWC is cool can I get a badge too? :P

RevanShan
RevanShan Scene Maker
Oct 15 2010 Anchor

If I'm not mistaken you can choose it on your profile... But if not I'm sure Swyter will give you one when he gets back on monday.

--

Swyter
Oct 16 2010 Anchor

CanadianGamer wrote: If I say SWC is cool can I get a badge too? :P

Wow. Look! WTF? You have an horrible thing under your name! Don't tell anyone ;^P

--

My Mount&Blade Tools: » Iron Launcher for Warband » Iron Launcher » Font Customiser » WarKit 

Oct 21 2010 Anchor

Only to say your work is GREAT and the models are awesome, so THANK YOU GUYS!! :thumbup:

PS: Hope you don't mind I've added myself the badge, it's real cool... :rolleyes:

Edited by: SR-71

RevanShan
RevanShan Scene Maker
Oct 22 2010 Anchor

Thanks. I hope you enjoy the next version cause it will at least double what you are playing right now.

And by the way, good that you added yourself the banner, :thumbup:.

3 more pics have been added!
I hope this images make people see what we are up to. It's the first time we show scenes making use of our latest added content.

I've chosen a single planet to demostrate the effort put into each Star Wars location. Every cantina, every arena will be different. Even shops will change from planet to planet.

--

Nov 2 2010 Anchor

Hi!
I have been off for a short time and I saw those new pics. Cool! I can't wait to start a bar fight on that cantina XD
You are progressing fast and I really appreciate that you have put so much work on
this mod. Thank You!

P.S. Thanks for the badge. I love it! :D

Nov 2 2010 Anchor

Just thought I'd stop by and saw some new screens were up! These are awesome! Can't wait for the next release!! :D! (Which can't be far away since you were badgering me for the dialogue about a month ago :P)

Nov 30 2010 Anchor

Can we get another like kinda month date plz? btw i'm a major star wars fans and i love it except that i thought the clone armour went red lt blue cap and orange commander as in Commander cody? or is it just how to battalions are? it would be cool if you could make an army of clones with certain legions that have differnt colors you choose maybe and i know it's his legion but still most commanders have like marks on them and all the ones that have marks are just red could u maybe be able to do that in the next update? i'm not saying it's not a good mod just suggesting but still AMAZING mod:P

Edited by: dude24oak

RevanShan
RevanShan Scene Maker
Dec 1 2010 Anchor

Cody's armor is orange cause his legion is orange.

--

Dec 6 2010 Anchor

will this mod working with the patch 1.132? this mod looks awesome i can't wait playing it :D
great work and a big THANK YOU @ all modder who work on this mod :D you make a great job :)

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.