Extract to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\sourcemods, then restart Steam.
Based on AlienSwarmDirectorMod.
- Area 9800
- BioGen Corporation
- Call to Cathalu
- City 17
- Dead City
- Hessian Border Station
- Jacob's Rest
- Lana's Escape
- Operation Cleansweep
- Research 7
- Royal Harvest
- Survival Bundle (Killzone and Frosty)
- Tears for Tarnor
- Zoidberg Reactor
- Objectives can be marked as optional.
- asw_marine is usable by mappers to create NPC marines with AI and weapons.
- Several alien entities now use the correct model in the editor.
- Eggs will automatically un-embed themselves from the floor.
- asw_remote_turret now points in the correct direction after the map is compiled.
- asw_no_sleeping is a cheat cvar that will prevent aliens from being hidden when they are far away from a marine, useful for screenshots.
- env_projectedtexture supports targets.
- asw_door slaves work in instances.
- Ceilings textured with toolsinvisible on the top are ignored when in third person mode.
- Mission overview files can contain "use_overview" "0" to disable custom minimaps.
- TileGen maps use final lighting.
- Mappers can allow non-techs to hack specific computers or buttons.
- asw_trigger_fall now uses its spawnflags.
- Hector (an invulnerable drone that spawns at (0, 0, 0) when onslaught is enabled) is now invisible.
- asw_broadcast_camera no longer crashes the game.
- Navigation meshes are supported.
- nav_generate will no longer generate areas on top of walls.
- nav_generate automatically splits areas that are partially covered in playerclip/npcclip.
- Director now spawns all alien types except queen and shaman in onslaught mode.
- Marines use personal medkits when they are missing at least 50 health.
- Marines don't fire flamethrowers at already-burning targets.
- Marines don't fire flamethrowers at targets outside of their range.
- Marines will not path more than about 10 feet to punch enemies when out of ammo.
- Marines follow in tight formation for a short duration after a follow command.
- Marines attack explosive barrels.
- Marines attack parasite eggs.
- Marines are more accurate on non-moving targets.
- Marines no longer take falling damage in some edge cases.
- Squad formations are updated more frequently.
- Squad formations allow a wider spread of marines to accommodate the doubled cap.
- Medics no longer panic and die when a squadmate needs health and they are being attacked.
- Marines will turn sooner when they are chasing a target.
New game mode: Energy Weapons
- All weapons have half their normal clip size (rounded up).
- Reloading and ammo piles are disabled.
- Ammo recharges over time when a weapon is not being fired.
- All equippable items are included, except sentries, which recharge ammo on the sentry instead of the item.
- The limit on marines in a mission has been removed.
- Deima no longer has a bridge segment extended at the wrong time.
- Briefing has been redone to support 8 marines.
- Spectators can now see the camera in Cargo Elevator and the color correction from infestation.
- Marines can share spawn points if there aren't enough in a map.
- Experience can be gained in singleplayer.
- The campaign list no longer jumps when first loaded.
Source code available at Github.com