Play Half-Life with friends! Players fight computer-controlled monsters through the original Half-Life storyline or hundreds of available co-operative scenarios. Also includes a plethora of new weapons, enemies, visuals and gameplay systems. Customization features allow each map to use its own unique weapons and enemies.
Sven Co-op 4.5 is finally here! With over 365 feature additions, bugfixes, changes and improvements, this is one of the largest releases in Sven Co-op's history.
The latest version of Sven Co-op, with over 365 changes since v4.07 including:
* All sound-related (fmodex) crashes fixed, and other major stability improvements
* Full compatibility with non-English language settings
* No more endless reconnect/retry loops when joining servers
* All ambient sounds working correctly
* Advanced new mapping features allowing for impressive gameplay customizations
* Two new weapons
* Many new and improved maps
* Beta Opposing Force storyline support
* A secret monster ability
* Literally hundreds of smaller additions, tweaks, and bugfixes
Sven Co-op is a Co-operative based game for Valve Software's Half-Life. In this mod, players must work together against computer controlled enemies and solve puzzles as a team. It is essential that you are at least familiar with Half-Life and its controls, and it is recommended that you have completed Half-Life's Hazard Course. While Sven Co-op is similar to Half-Life, with similar weapons, monsters and characters, the difficulty has been increased.
Sven Co-op's levels are set as missions and are generally separate from each other. Many missions span several maps, and some are collected together in a series. The aim of most levels is to reach the end or to achieve an objective / obtaining a high score is not essential to beat a level, its just part of the fun.