Suvarnabhumi Mahayuth 1.15 New Release A Historical 16th century mainland Southeast Asia Mod By Rasiya Team
This era of South Asian history of about 200 years is astonishing because it's almost like the jam-packed version of European history to this point. Almost every state had it's own religion (sometimes two), own culture, own language, own specialties and if the Portuguese came over to rule they found instead they just added to the mess. As a summary:
What I liked
- Large landmass, varied geography. Some cities are placed near bridges as was in real life to cut off access while at war.
-The tournament system is a good balance of difficulty.
- Cavalry has strong charge but thanks to the geography your going to have to think.
- Lots of non-aligned parties.
What I don't Like.
- You can't go to Indonesia :(
- No Gun practice at the training camp.
- Portuguese crossbowmen are imbalanced.