I've decided to start development on Suicide Survival again. But for this I'll need help so I'm looking for an experienced c++ coder to be part of the core development team. The ideal candidate would've the following features:
- at least a year of experience coding with C++
- familiar with the source engine and how it works
- at least 20 hours or more free time per week
- a dedicated worker and a fast learner
In return I can offer you the following:
- A professional and experienced game designer to work with.
- Work on a under-developed game that - with a little help - will sky rocket.
- A large and established fan base.
- The potential outlook to release the mod as a standalone game on Steam.
If this sounds exciting to you then send me an e-mail with some information about yourself, your coding experience and why you want to work on Suicide Survival. You can reach me at: hello at tobiasbaumann.net
Thank you and I'm looking forward to meeting you.