Stargate - Empire at War: Pegasus Chronicles is a total conversion for the fantastic game Star Wars - Empire at War: Forces of corruption. This total conversion will replace every single Star Wars asset of the original game with Stargate assets. This includes units, buildings, icons, sounds, videos and so much more. Pegasus Chronicles offers 3 playable races, the Ta'uri (alliance between Earth and the Asgard), Anubis (a mighty systemlord) and the Wraith. Beside these 3 playable races, you will meet many non-playable ones like the Replicators, the Asurans, the systemlord alliance, the Aschen, the Ori and many more. Each faction will have several space and land units, well known from the series or completely new ones. Contrary to our first full version for the normal Empire at War, the next release will offer finished GC maps, in which you can play through the known Stargate storylines and experience a lot of never seen missions and adventures.
This mod is based on Njkz's mod of 1.3 Install Instructions: Install Stargate Empire at War 1.3 Install Njkz's mod Extract this into Star Wars Empire at War\GameData\Mods\Stargate Overwrite all files.
This mod is based on Njkz's mod of 1.3
Install Stargate Empire at War 1.3
Install Njkz's mod
Extract this into Star Wars Empire at War\GameData\Mods\Stargate
Overwrite all files.
Stargate Tactics is the name of the new Campaign.
It is mainly designed to be played as the Tauri.
It is basically the same as the campaign "The Universe of Stargate"
with the following changes...
- Events should all work
- Planets are rearranged to make the game more strategic
- Asgard shipyards are not buildable however some ships will be given to you
- Asgard Hero's will also be given for taking some planets
- Jaffa Hero's will be given for some planets
- BC-304 MK2 become available shortly after taking Atlantis
- BC-305 become available after taking Orilla
- Asgard ships and heroes are removed after taking Orilla
- Bratak will be on earth after Chulak is taken
- The Atlantis expedition works more smoothly
- The AI should be a bit more aggressive
I also tried to add in German tips where I could however it may not be
Hope you enjoy!