StarCry Wars is the multiplayer adaptation of StarCry for Crysis Wars, a mod with numerous references of science fiction well-known of the players. / Two modders for this project : Mick & Dark_Wolf / Languages : english & french subtitles
StarCry Wars is a FREE multiplayer mod for Crysis Wars, the multiplayer adaptation of StarCry, a Crysis mod with numerous references of science fiction well-known of the players. It is not based on the stargate franchise, it's a multi-references mod.
StarCry Wars is a FREE multiplayer mod for Crysis Wars. You need Crysis Wars with the update 5 (184.108.40.20629) to play it. You can find mirrors for those files here : Media-pixel.net
- If Crysis Wars is already installed, delete your shader cache folder located in "Documents\My Games\Crysis Wars\Shaders".
You may have problems if other mods are installed (Casus belli and maybe MWLL can break the shaders of the game, you must
unistall Crysis Wars to revert the changes if deleting the shaders cache didn't fix the visual problems or if you have a black screen).
- Launch Crysis Wars at least one time to configure it. You must run the mod in very high (or at least High) settings.
- Extract the content of the "Crysis Wars" subfolder into the root folder of your install of Crysis Wars.
- Launch the game with our program "StarCry Launcher" located in the root folder Crysis Wars, even if you have a 64bit system.
You can create a shortcut to this launcher on your desktop and use the new icons provided.
If the launcher is crashing, try running it in admin mode, or the x64 version, or use the batch file named "StarCry DirectLaunch x86".
- You must use a dedicated server to host the game (some scripts are not available in server mode).
Server documentation : Crydev.net