It's been a week after the brood war... the remaining Protoss forces were fighting against the extintion. Meanwhile, somewhere in the darkness, the Terran were trying to survive the domain of the swarm. This was the time to evolve...
Due to problems with planning and work, the original idea of SC:V is going to change.
SC:V it's morphing from a SC:II recreation to a new multiplayer experience with SC:II (Alpha, WoL, HotS, LotV) ideas, other interesting changes like the planned SC: Warfare and other ideas that can came in the future.
Here are some changes we are going to implement in the next days:
- Starting amount of workers increased from 4 to 12.
- Increased supply provided from CC, Nexus and hatchery.
- Minerals per trip reduced from 8 to 5
- Vespene gas per trip reduced from 8 to 4
- Modified speed calculation to work properly
- Decreased harvesting time
No IA included, only multiplayer (also, removed Custom Games by now)
Increase starting units demo:
Added Tempest SCII.
Added Mothership Core (not all the abilities).
Added SCII reactor.
- Added SCII tech lab.
- Removed Machine shop.
- Removed Control Tower.
- Firebat requires tech lab.
- Medic requires tech lab.
- Siege Tank requires tech lab.
- Dropship requires tech lab.
- Science Vessel requires tech lab.
- Battlecruiser requires science facility.
- Ghost requires academy.
- Overlord is no longer a Detector.
- Queen is now a detector.
- Ground units move 30% faster when traveling over creep (excluding Drones).
With these changes, we want to create a more competitive experience and a better gameplay.
- Add Hybrids faction (In the Terran Tech Tree):
+ Hybrids faction increase stats by the score of the main player (by killing/building units, structures, collecting minerals, upgrades and tech).
+ Planned 2 ground Units: Hybrid Reaver (Melee unit), Hybrid Destroyer (Caster). Still need other units, suggestions are appreciated (Air units, for example).
- Add Monolith (Void version of the Pylon)
- Add Phoenix
- Add Thor (SCII Alpha version)
- Add Warhound (Custom version)
- Add Infested Terran
- Add Infested Thor
- Add Infested Bunker
- Add Baneling
If you have any suggestion, feel free to share it with us.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available.Join now to share your own content, and encourage our community to get involved and engaged.