This is a new take on the traditional Starcraft races. The three races have been replaced by three hybrid races. The Bionics, the Infested and the Void Predators.
To install first unzip the file (with WinRar or 7zip etc.) and place the .w3x file in your Warcraft 3 maps folder (just like other Warcraft 3 maps).
Map: Top vs Bottom
Background story: an abandoned Protoss fortress, featuring lots of terrain advantage points.
Why the Protoss left is a mystery, since their stationary portals are still active.
Map specific: resources at the player start locations are removed if that player is not playing. So the map can be played with a few players too without having an overabundance of resources on the map.
* 3 new defensive/support buildings (1 for each race).
* The build time of Drones has been reduced from 9 to 7 to compensate for the worker lost when creating a building.
* Sunken- and Void Colonies now give supply too like non-upgraded Colonies.
* Shocker has a new ability: Blaster.
* Minions now have the Horror passive ability which decreases the combat effectiveness of nearby enemy ranged units.
* Top vs Bottom: the two expasion islands that are close to the starting locations of the players have been made a bit wider, so more room for structures.
* Top vs Bottom: center island (which a bit to the south) made a bit wider so it is easier to capture.
* Island Deluxe: improved terrain detail.
* The Hunters: fixed the victory conditions and defeat messages bug.