HERE WE ARE
- Single-player FPS extended to 60
- Enabled post-game view for one player
- Enabled 1:1 and 1:2 full map print ratios
- Game now uses separate x2 files, so it will not interfere with existing installation of Galactic Battlegrounds and/or Clone Campaigns
- Game uses new registry key to store the settings
- Game can now play more than one instance of a single sound at once
- Negative input values supported
- Blank maps can be generated using all available terrains
- Hidden terrains like shoreline, foundations, and farms can now be painted
- Triggers affecting large number of units (300+) no longer result in a crash
- Three new trigger effects: Change Object Speed, Add Ability, and Remove Ability
GET IT NOW!
You can download the Expanding Fronts Beta from HeavenGames
We are working with GameRanger and Voobly to have official Expanding Fronts game lobbies hosted. You should still be able to play multiplayer via Direct IP and LAN connections.
In the meantime, if you REALLY want to play EF through GameRanger, move your battlegrounds_x1.exe out of your game directory, and rename "Battlegrounds_x2.exe" to "Battlegrounds_x1.exe"
Attempting to play EF with players who do not have the mod installed, or are playing different versions of the mod may result in a crash.
Again, we thank you for showing interest in our mod. This beta will be used as a gauge to both fix the current bugs and balancing issues, and to influence how new features will be added. If you have problems installing, or playing the mod, you can post a comment here, on HeavenGames, or Facebook. Thanks again!