A wonderful mod.
- 5 Unique Factions to play with (Federation, Klingons, Romulans, Borg, Dominion+Cardassians+Breen
- Well balanced mod experience.
- Vast graphical improvements and high quality models+textures.
- Lovely music remastered out of other former Star Trek games, very fitting.
- The spiritual successor to Star Trek Armada2.
- Hero units + their voices included such as Picard, Sisko, Martok, Locutus of Borg, Sela etc.
- Many custom maps.
- Fully working AI support.
- Custom Ui.
- Custom Cinematic
- Basically all stock Soase things have been replaced with things based on Star Trek.
All in all is this a very well made fan modification for Soase Rebellion based upon Star Trek and you really feel the love the devs have put into their creations. Probably one of the best Star Trek games to date. It's very recommendable.
I've got 40+ hrs in this mod alone and it really is fantastic. Version 1.0 absolutely addressed the vast majority of the concerns/issue and only proves how capable and competent the dev team are. Even if you aren't a really Star Trek fan, you owe it to yourself to download and play this mod, it's just plain good.
Armada 2 was my favorite game when I was a kid. I'm also a big fan of Sins of a Solar Empire. I've always wanted a modern Star Trek RTS, and the Armada 3 mod grants that wish in the most perfect way. I know the guys who made this mod, and they not only do excellent work but are huge Star Trek fans as well, which shows in the extreme accuracy of everything they put into this mod, from the remastered music and voiceovers, to the highly-detailed ship models, to the manner in which the factions are balanced against each other.
This is definitely my favorite mod for any game I own. I'm not sure I could go back to stock Sins ever again knowing that I have this available instead.
This game is simply amazing. I played Armada 2 to death for over 5 years, and waited forever and ever for a worthy successor. This is an EXTREMELY worth successor. The level of the modeling and artwork is also incredible. Now that they've added the Cardassians and the Dominion its just that much better.
One of the best sins mods that I have played! I had pretty much given up hope of another Star Trek Armada game before discovering this mod. There is an obvious attention to detail and I can't wait to see what each new update adds to the mod.