MAJOR NOTIONS on GEAR & EQUIPMENT
• Massive tweak of new ways to use items found ingame . Some items can be sharpened now (shovels, swiss army knife, cutlery, grooming kit)
- Mutants can be looted only with use of sharp objects: knives, sharpened items or "Hunting Kit"
• Added quick-sharpening, with added possibility to use two separate one-usage-left sharpening stones to sharpen a shovel (shovels need two stones usages)
• Food cans have to be opened with a sharp object (knives, sharpened items, etc)
• The secret purposes of nearly every item you thought for immersion only will become readily apparent.
• Hints describe the purposes of items.
• Everyday items can now be sharpened and used to assist in getting more out of every item you find.
• A specialized Hunters Kit can be used to get the maximum amount of loot from Mutants. Yes, it’s now a viable source of income.
• Other makeshift items can also be used when sharpened and degrade with use.
• You can now salvage (with the appropriate tools) useable items from broken radios, Geiger counters, etc. reducing the weight of your loot and freeing up resources while in the field or camp.
• The more suitable a tool is for use the greater the benefit earned when salvaging items.
• Specialized salvage toolkits enable maximum recovery just like the Hunters Kit.
Stay tuned to this page and Facebook for further updates.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Highest Rated (90 agree) 10/10
Survivor horror at it's finest, although slightly flawed. Once all the kinks are ironed out, this will be the definite Stalker: Call Of Pripyat mod.
Jan 15 2012 by pinkribbonscars
Lowest Rated (136 agree) 3/10
With the intention of being realistic, it ends up feeling like its "overly" realistic, while some aspects make sense, others do not. The idea that a trained military sniper gets too tired to even move after WALKING about 100 yards, only carrying 10 pounds of equipment, seems silly to me. A normal person might get tired, but military personnel are trained to run for miles with much heavier equipment. The ai could still use work, their detection system is most certainly unrealistic and can be very…
Jan 14 2012 by FBtheUndead