Full concept MODIFICATION of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat that touches every game aspect including textures, sfx, music, weapons, A.I., items, weather, mutants, difficulty and much much more!

Forum Thread
Regarding 2.2 (Games : S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat : Mods : MISERY : Forum : General subjects : Regarding 2.2) Locked
Thread Options
Mar 14 2017 Anchor

We are coming up to almost a year since we were last told anything about 2.2 are you near to release? I ask this as a fan of the mod with thousands of hours played in the mod, I personally have been checking the mod page for the last year now almost every other day in anticipation of release. An unofficial estimate would even be good.

Regards

(Edit, I have seen the latest post that was 4 days ago so disregard some of what I have said. However I would like even an unofficial estimate as many other would to but understand if you cant.)

Edited by: berserkerwilson

jasper34
jasper34 MISERY PR Lead
Mar 14 2017 Anchor

As I have stated at least a dozen times in the last year, you will not get one. It is impossible to estimate. Progress is very good right now, as stated in the last article there won't be much warning, if any. Follow the mod. You will get notice when official news is posted.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.