Full concept MODIFICATION of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat that touches every game aspect including textures, sfx, music, weapons, A.I., items, weather, mutants, difficulty and much much more!

Forum Thread
Poll: What to reveal next? (656 votes)
MISERY 2.2 feature reveal (Games : S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat : Mods : MISERY : Forum : General subjects : MISERY 2.2 feature reveal) Locked
Thread Options
N.Aaroe
N.Aaroe MDT Lead
Aug 29 2015 Anchor

As you probably know, MDT are working for some cool tweaks and new content for the upcoming MISERY 2.2.
We love having our followers involved in the development progression
and ask of you now what you'd like to us share some light on for our NEXT update on the change log.

Did you miss our on the result from the last feature poll?
See it right [HERE].

We have some interesting secrets hidden up our sleeves, and would like to present these, depending on YOUR interest.

As always we would like YOU to decide which aspect that should be published next:
- Something about COMBAT?
- Something about MICRO MANAGEMENT?
- Something about WEAPONRY?
- Something about INVENTORY ITEMS?
- Something about LADY GAGA?

The poll will close within days and dictate us what to reveal next.

:::::::
MISERY 2.2 is currently in the making and the team is working passionately on testing new features and content.
CLICK HERE to read more and see the current change log of MISERY 2.2
:::::::

Looking forward to seeing your pick.
Misery Development Ltd.

Edited by: N.Aaroe

jasper34
jasper34 MISERY PR Lead
Aug 29 2015 Anchor

I LMFAO at the Gaga option and am even more tickled wondering what you will reveal if she wins: She has done a full post-op conversion and will be the new Beard?

N.Aaroe
N.Aaroe MDT Lead
Aug 29 2015 Anchor

Lady Gaga is in the running.
Maybe you'll have your answer soon then

--

Aug 29 2015 Anchor

You guys should make a kickstarter campaign / accept donations for future versions of MISERY. I'm sure many people would gladly pay for your awesome work and dedication. I certainly would.

Edited by: Geras

jasper34
jasper34 MISERY PR Lead
Aug 29 2015 Anchor

Modding is a glory and satisfaction only reward thing. It's done for the love of the game. The original games are intellectual property and what's based of them must be free. We appreciate the sentiment and encouragement :D

Aug 30 2015 Anchor

Need to know about GAGA!! it's killing me!

Aug 30 2015 Anchor
Geras wrote:

You guys should make a kickstarter campaign / accept donations for future versions of MISERY. I'm sure many people would gladly pay for your awesome work and dedication. I certainly would.

W4rSkuLL speaking under:

Me to. Ive been busy playing ARK and E.D lately, but I always come back here for this lovely mod to see what happens. I would gladly participate in a kickstarter for Misery 2.0 Why not go out of the Stalker concept and make an own Misery kickstarter. The mod has already transformed Stalker into another game in many perspectives. Though, still a mod, a fresh start will make it a new game called Misery 2.0 or call it Misery Rewoke. Make your own team and, code but base the game on Misery just with better graphics, bigger maps, better everything and make it multiplayer. I could even settle for building a base like in ARK :)

Edited by: W4rSkuLL

Aug 30 2015 Anchor

@Jasper34

That's why kickstarter and donations are volountary :) You guys should consider it. To make MISERY a paid mod is not what I had in mind.

jasper34
jasper34 MISERY PR Lead
Aug 30 2015 Anchor

You mean to start our own complete game themed like Misery as a post apocalyptic nuclear survival game. Who knows, maybe one day. Anything based of existing games and intellectual property has to be done for free.

Aug 30 2015 Anchor

Nah, I only wanted to suggest donations for mod development.

Ok, I was unaware of the fact that even donations would be illegal...

Edited by: Geras

jasper34
jasper34 MISERY PR Lead
Aug 30 2015 Anchor

Game companies let modders do what they do, taking artistic license, because it is not for commercial purposes and there is no money involved. This is a very good thing for the modding community because modders get to practice and showcase their skills in a very public forum. Even a few trying to 'pay their expenses' for modding work could wreck that gravy train. It's not worth the risk. We appreciate the support. People do get hired professionally from time to time from the modders ranks and get to do this for a living.

Aug 30 2015 Anchor

Ok, thx for the clarification. I wish the best of luck to entire MDT. I'm more than happy to see this epic mod is still being developed. Thanks for the endless hours of fun I've had playing it.

Sep 1 2015 Anchor

We absolutely NEED to know what MDT knows about Lady Gaga!! GIFF_GAGA つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

N.Aaroe
N.Aaroe MDT Lead
Sep 2 2015 Anchor

Majority of MISERY followers have voted for reveal on WEAPONRY:
Here's your poll result:
Moddb.com

Thanks to all who voted, this was an exciting one to track!
I will be closing this thread here now.

--

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.