Full concept MODIFICATION of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat that touches every game aspect including textures, sfx, music, weapons, A.I., items, weather, mutants, difficulty and much much more!

Forum Thread
MISERY 2.1 Download links (Games : S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat : Mods : MISERY : Forum : General subjects : MISERY 2.1 Download links) Locked
Thread Options
trojanuch
trojanuch Gameplay lead
Mar 19 2014 Anchor

-------------------------------------------
MISERY 2.1 DOWNLOAD LINKS

Full version links:

Moddb.com (all-in-one, 7z)

torrent (mediafire, rar)
torrent (dropbox, rar)
(hash: c0f4495d0bfa419e454e94d404fd8ca403297a05)

Update version links:

(use only when updating from previously working 2.0.x or 2.1 BETA)

Moddb.com (7z)

We are very sorry for all incoveniences caused by failing links through the last day. Please know that it's at least equally frustrating to the team.

Also - please know that entire team thanks ponney68 for providing the working links during the 'crizis'. You're awesome man - as always :)

Anyway - we hope that now the availability of the mod is going to be proper.

Should any one of you guys be so kind to upload the either of the packages anywhere - please post links belowe this post. The OP is going to be updated and soon the problems with being able to d/l are gonna be the thing of the past.

Thank you!
Misery Development Team

Edited by: trojanuch

--

Mar 20 2014 Anchor

Is the all-in-one link the full Misery 2.1 stand-alone, or do I have to install it on my previous 2.0? I have read about crashes due to missing files because the update to 2.1 was not installed on a proper installation of 2.0...With the all-in-one do I still need any other fix?Thanks in advance.

ponney68
ponney68 MISERY Dev Team
Mar 20 2014 Anchor

sergiopappalardo78 wrote: Is the all-in-one link the full Misery 2.1 stand-alone, or do I have to install it on my previous 2.0? I have read about crashes due to missing files because the update to 2.1 was not installed on a proper installation of 2.0...With the all-in-one do I still need any other fix?Thanks in advance.

Above Update 2.1 was fixed. So you can use it for update to 2.1 from 2.0 without any issue.

MISERY 2.1 MIRROR:
Full version: Mega.co.nz
Update version: Mega.co.nz

EDIT:
Version 2.1.1 mirror is now available.
Moddb.com

Edited by: ponney68

Mar 26 2014 Anchor

torrent (mediafire, rar)
torrent (dropbox, rar)
(hash: c0f4495d0bfa419e454e94d404fd8ca403297a05)

Have downloaded these torrents twice but the hash is different from the one you posted.

The hash I get for MISERY_v2.1 Full.RAR is: d211c95436902a17d70ef368aaa405f7

Can you check to see which is correct?

ponney68
ponney68 MISERY Dev Team
Mar 26 2014 Anchor

These torrent links are old. Try to download from other links.

Apr 16 2014 Anchor

Yeah I used a torrent and got 6.1MB/s (avg) compared to about 300k/s from Gamefront and an abysmal 60k/s from moddb.
I will upload the torrent files somewhere.

Ok, uploaded. This is the first time I have ever uploaded a torrent file, so hopefully it works the same for everyone lol
Click HERE to download it :-)

ponney68
ponney68 MISERY Dev Team
Jun 29 2014 Anchor

MISERY 2.1.1 MIRROR

Download: (re-uploaded 08/14/2014)
- 2.1.1 Patch version (2.1 -> 2.1.1): Mega.co.nz
- 2.1.1 Update version (2.0x / 2.1 beta -> 2.1.1): Mega.co.nz
- 2.1.1 All-in-one version: Mega.co.nz

- Re-uploaded with Japanese translation on August 14th 2014

Edited by: ponney68

Jul 17 2014 Anchor

I managed to solve the problem. I simply forgot to patch the game... Yay me!

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.