Full concept MODIFICATION of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat that touches every game aspect including textures, sfx, music, weapons, A.I., items, weather, mutants, difficulty and much much more!

Forum Thread
Doing the underground passage in an SSP-99 eco suit? (Games : S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat : Mods : MISERY : Forum : Mod optimization : Doing the underground passage in an SSP-99 eco suit?) Locked
Thread Options
Apr 12 2014 Anchor

Ever wanted to do the underground passage in something other than the SEVA? Well now you can! This is a little modification, most of which was done by someone(s) else which I found online which allows you to do the underground passage quest using misery's other closed respiratory suit, the SSP-99. I adapted it for misery 2.1 and edited it in.

Install instructions:
1)download the file undergroundSSP.rar from one of these locations:
Onedrive.live.com

Drive.google.com

2) extract the gamedata folder into your stalker directory, replacing files when asked

Edited by: odizzido

Apr 12 2014 Anchor

Sweet, might try it and report back.

May 13 2014 Anchor

Worked to me, many thanks.It make sence , because its also closed respirátory suit , so why you wouldnt go with this cheaper suit and save the rest of your money for other equipment etc...I was suprised that i couldnt go to pripyat with this suit without this fix , so again thank you.(Btw , sorry for my English)

Nyayr
Nyayr Reconnaissance Beta
May 14 2014 Anchor

An orange suit cost around 80-90k, the green 90-100k and a seva suit is around 110-130k (100k if bought from nimble). The seva you can modify if only for ergonomics/weight reduction, so in my view that one is the best, but it is nice you can pick since the bio ones definetely has a better gas resistance, the seva deteriotes.

--

Avoid using autosaves, use hard saves only.

Logs are located in "C:\Users\Public\Documents\S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Call of Pripyat\logs\xray_....log"

Jun 23 2014 Anchor

I just presumed a SSP-99 would work since it has a closed respiratory system, so this is a nice and needed fix, thanks.

Though this now makes me wonder about the SSP-99 Headgear (dismounted from SSP-99 suit) that one can get, it also comes with a closed respiratory system so it should also work. Any idea if it does and if not could it also be fixed to work?

Jun 24 2014 Anchor

It doesn't.....and I am not sure it should. I mean, your face would be okay but would the rest of you?....I am not sure.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.