Full concept MODIFICATION of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat that touches every game aspect including textures, sfx, music, weapons, A.I., items, weather, mutants, difficulty and much much more!

Forum Thread
Cant find save game location in Windows 7 (Games : S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat : Mods : MISERY : Forum : Mod optimization : Cant find save game location in Windows 7) Locked
Thread Options
Feb 22 2015 Anchor

Hy
after few months I wanted to play again misery so I backuped from previous laptop which I sold savegames ( I think that was 2.0 version ) and now I installed COP,downlaoded latest version of mod and patch and started as assaulter to create save game.

So I saved and exited and selected backuped saves to transfer them to new folder and I cant find save game folder.

Looked everywhere in C ( primary partition ),game is installed on D partition.

Where are save games in 2.1.1.1 version of mod ?

jasper34
jasper34 MISERY PR Lead
Feb 22 2015 Anchor

I don't believe those saves will be compatible. They are probably in the _appdata_/savedgames folder. Just a reminder, do not use quick or autosaves; they quickly become corrupted and further saves based on them become broken.

Edited by: jasper34

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.