Full concept modification of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat that touches every game aspect including textures, sfx, music, weapons, AI, items, weather difficulty and much more.
PATCH 2 for MISERY Changes stamina, weapon alignment, audio, food and much more
* Stamina drain is now less punishing when walking, jogging and sprinting
* Equipment and weapon condition accepted for trading lowered from 90% to 75%
* Food resources are now more satiating (effect raised by 10-50% depending on the type.)
* Remember that fresh water, tea and cigarettes also subsides your hunger
* Nitro can now also upgrade all weapons of The Zone (Only Cardan could do this before)
* "USS Sniper" enters The Zone with 25 rounds (raised by 20 rounds)
* "USS Sniper" is now specialized in 'The Green Dragon' (M24/Browning)
* Sound changes to knife, Beretta, MP5, BM16, BM16-full, Winchester1300, UMP45, F1 grenade, shotgun shells, various reloads, detectors and blowout sirens
* PSI-storms now kill NPC's when they are not in safety.
* 16:9 alignment of M1891, Sig552, Gsh18, APS, SKS and UMP45
* Damage caused by knife is lowered to be the same as a 9x18 caliber shot
* "M4 Carbine" sound and description adjustments
* Cloudy sky texture at 05:00 corrected
* 4:3 alignment of SKS, APS, RPK-74, Sig552, VSK94, Scorpion, PPsh41, AK105, Gsh18, BM-16 full, TT-33, AKS Cobra, OC-33, FAR15, AKM, Galil and GP100
* All non-english installations of CoP are now using the modded texts (like weapon descriptions)
* Redesign of the Fort12 pistol texture
* An "M16 A2 sniper variant" is now attainable in Jupiter
* Many weapons able to use more attachments (Desert Eagle + silencer, L85 + grenadelauncher...)
* PPsh41 changed to be chambered for 9mm rounds (9x19).
(Avoid a crash if you hold this weapon by detaching the silencer ingame first).
You cannot save your game while having companions. This bug is still being investigated...
HOW TO INSTALL
1. Install MISERY mod (make your choice of USS character)
2. Open the folder in this patch relating to your selected USS character
3. Copy the 'gamedata' folder into your S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Call of Pripyat main directory
4. Overwrite all files when asked to
5. If installation was done correctly you will see a dark "Patch 2" in the main menu under the logo
Thanks to all who rewards the MISERY mod with constructive feedback!