If you haven’t played 2007’s most immersive and atmospheric shooter, or you’re back for replay, this mod is for you. This is the world of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. like you’ve never seen before, with updated graphics and added functionality that don’t change the original story or gameplay. The game hasn’t been changed beyond recognition, but rather enhanced while preserving the core elements that made it the unique experience it is.

Forum Thread
16:9 scope option not available! (Games : S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl : Mods : STALKER Complete 2009 (2012) : Forum : General Discussion : 16:9 scope option not available!) Locked
Thread Options
Feb 18 2012 Anchor

Hello,

first of all I want to thank everyone involved for that extraordinary mod, really, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is so much better with the complete mod.

Everything works fine apart from a little issue which is really bothering me: the scopes are either stretched (1630x782) or compressed (1024x782)! How can I solve this problem? I think I do have around 16" monitor (btw where can I get the exact number of inches?), 1633x782. What would be the best scope option? I already tried both (16:9 and 4:3) but non of them was working properly so I wanted to try out 16:9 but it is not there!

I downloaded this version: Moddb.com and in the description it says that 16:9 scopes are available in that 1.4.4 version, but it's not! I can't understand! If I install it there is only the choice between 16:10 and 4:3 :[

I am very looking forward to Your answers, please help!

Regards,
Miglanz

so the problem with the 16:9 option is okay now. I downloaded from another mirror and it's good now (so maybe the gamefront file just does not have it).

But there's still that scope problem!

What exactly is the coherency of resolution and screen-format? Doesn't matter which scope-format I choose (4:3, 16:9, 16:10) the scopes are still compressed when playing with 1024x782 (or 786/768, don't remember the exact number). They are perfectly round when I play with 1360 x 782/786/768 but then I got a stretched environment (I can see this on the map, where the quest-circles or my own position is pictured as a horizontal egg).

So what can I do to play the game with round scopes AND unstretched environment?

Please answer!

Regards,
Miglanz

Edited by: Miglanz

Mar 20 2012 Anchor

I'm having the same problem, where did you find the other mirror; I'm looking for it, but all I find is the gamefront one.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.