The mod you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived. If you are a member of this mod, can demonstrate that it is being actively developed and will be able to keep this profile up to date with the latest news, images, videos and downloads, please contact us with all details and we will consider its re-activation.
Graphical modification which extend the system of weather and boost quality of game general. It has changed the nature for greater harmony, changed some of the texture environment.
- Added some textures of the original game to give more similarity to "old good stalker" :).
- More than 100 new unique textures of the sky, in the spirit of the series. Random weather, different for all locations. Darker style than for example in the SWTC gold for SoC.
- More Rain and dark cloudy weather.
- A complete artistic content, "mystical" sunrises and sunsets, a variety of weather conditions. Dozens of breathtaking views.
- Ideal for all light-employed renders, no blackouts or eye-damage-brightness.
- New rain.
- New Moon.
- Set up the sun's rays - no frills.
- Changed shaders, added the following effects: stalker build 2218 Bloom, small bump oil effect, reflections of lights(sky4ce, power-cat).
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Highest Rated (3 agree) 10/10
When I first saw this mod, I was like "meh, no alternative to AtmosFear". Well, and then I saw the screens and thought "wow lets try this one out"...and...well, you see, 10/10, the lighting and everything was just plain realistic and beautiful, I was pretty overwhelmed by this. I highly recommend this mod, because it is NOT the same as AtmosFear. If you want to argue which modification is better, you should have played with both!
Jan 25 2014 by loner85