The aim of this mod is to add in the old locations from ShoC and Clear Sky, and to provide an enhanced and extended gameplay experience while (mostly) sticking to the vanilla storyline. At this point, the mod (v0.45 alpha)contains 37 locations total, approx. 200 weapons, lots of new armors, items, artifacts and anomalies.
|How to report bugs||Post Reply|
|Mar 8 2011, 12:32pm Anchor|
Some simple rules on how to properly report an error
- Make sure the bug isn't already listed in the "known issues" section
- Chose the title of the thread wisely (so it can be found easily by people with the same problem)
- Provide a log! After a crash, open notepad or any other text editor of your choice and hit ctr+v so that the important part of the log will be pasted. Alternatively, send the whole logfile that is created after a crash, it's located either in C:\Users\Public\Documents\s.t.a.l.k.e.r. - call of pripyat\logs (win7/vista) or in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\s.t.a.l.k.e.r. - call of pripyat\logs (win XP).
- Provide system information. (i.e.: OS, 32 or 64 bit, ammount of RAM, graphic hardware etc)
- Give as much information as possible (what did you do when the crash occured and what level have you been on etc)
Edited by: smrtphoneusr
|Jan 22 2012, 8:37pm This post has been deleted.|
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.